YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #916
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Easier said than done of course.
Of course but she needs to calm herself, she held to love or 15 in her first service game in Madrid. Then, she was up 40-0 on her second, missed a drive volley and went AWOL from there.

Even in OG she had gamepoint in most of her service games, she just needs to relax and not be such a headcase. Serena is still likely to win, but it wouldn't be as lopsisded.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #917
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Of course but she needs to calm herself, she held to love or 15 in her first service game in Madrid. Then, she was up 40-0 on her second, missed a drive volley and went AWOL from there.

Even in OG she had gamepoint in most of her service games, she just needs to relax and not be such a headcase. Serena is still likely to win, but it wouldn't be as lopsisded.
I still remember that DF on GP when Serena was up 5-0 in the first set at the Olympics

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #918
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marga. View Post
Did you see Vika's tears fall down while she was slowly losing That moment was precious
Not to me. I just want the player(s) I support to win, but I take no great pleasure in seeing other players lose, except if it's in the best interest of my fave(s). Like, if Serena had lost today it would have been in the best interest of Maria. But it's never personal and I take no great pleasure from seeing somebody suffer or cry. Them losing and getting out of the way of my fave(s) is enough for me.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #919
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ugh yes, I remember that! I remember thinking "Holy shit, she might actually make this competitive!" And then, well...yeah

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #920
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with Maria handily holding her first 3 service games, if that happens she might loosen up and force a tiebreak.
This is why Serena usually step up her return game against Maria, she hits some big returns right away and Maria start doubting in her serve and then in 15 min the set is gone.
You right about holding serve in the very beginning but it's never easy with Serena.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #921
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Let's enjoy the fact that she is in final. That's all we can do. We cannot teach her how to beat Serena.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #922
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria was down one set and 2-4 to Aga. Since then, she was broken only twice in beating Aga 7-5 7-5, Stosur 6-0 6-3 and Vika 6-4 6-2.

Maria will beat Serena tomorrow if she holds her serves.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #923
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria was down one set and 2-4 to Aga. Since then, she was broken only twice in beating Aga 7-5 7-5, Stosur 6-0 6-3 and Vika 6-4 6-2.

Maria will beat Serena tomorrow if she holds her serves.
nerves.

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #924
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Really didn't expect this. hope Maria can do well tomorrow.I'm not expecting anything but it'd be nice if she could finally have at least a competition against Serena again.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #925
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

She can beat Serena. She can. She just has to shake all the negativity at the back of her head. She just won against Vika, she can do it again tomorrow. Have a little faith
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #926
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Maria needs to play the match of her life if she wanted to win this. Anything more than 1 game and I'll be happy...but I know she is capable of so much more.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #927
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria was almost a joy to watch today. She kept Vika under constant pressure and the game was only on her racquet, winners and (unfortunately) errors. When the points were fought on hard shots, Maria prevailed most of the times.
If Maria walks on the court tomorrow with the same spirit and plays at the same level (perhaps with a few errors less, these are difficult to recover against Serena) we might be in for a sweet surprise.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #928
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

She is pumped up she just beat Azarenka to whom she had been losing all year.She has the momentum and I will always believe that Maria can actually beat Serena no matter how unbeatable she seems

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #929
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

oh how i wish it was a dramatic 3 set match against Serena tomorrow
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #930
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't be more happy
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote