YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #826
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

I'd rather Maria be 0-3 to Serena than 1-5 to Azarenka for the year. A win over Azarenka would be the perfect way to end the season. I think she's got a pretty good shot

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #827
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
I continue to advocate that Maria is a superior player to Vika, and I hope that this time my beloved Tennis Goddess will prove me right.
You can do this Maria, Come on !
Even Vika's coach said so a coples of days ago on Eurosport. He said "even though Vika is the N1 we're well aware that a lot of players (obviously he meant Serena and Sharapova) are clearly ahead of her in terms of achievement, that she has only won 1 major so far and that noone can put her in this circle with Serena and Maria (winners of multiple majors)". He really was humble in his ITW, his head is not too big. He seems to be a good coach.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #828
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Honestly, I don't think Maria's winning today. But it doesn't really matter. I'm super happy about this season and can't wait for the next one to begin. Before the tournament started, the dream goal was to reach the SF and she just did that, winning all of her RR matches! So I'm more than happy! Anyway I'll be watching today's match and I'll keep believing until the end, even though my head says that it's going to be a two sets loss!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #829
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is that Maria better bring it.
If she is to lose, it should be because Azarenka is playing better tennis.
I can handle a loss, I don't think I can handle Maria flopping against her again.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #830
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I hope that after this meeting they won't play each other until clay season next year!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #831
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

So excited for today's match I believe Maria has a decent chance looking at RR form of them both. But we all know Maria stuggles on HC against Vika so it's really hard to predict this match.
I hope Maria will fight even harder than normally today just because it's potentially her last match of the season and her opponent is Vika
I will be disappointed if she loses but if she does it will be the finish of a great season and she will finally go on her well deserved rest
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #832
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for yesterday's match. All we can do today is pray, hope dies last!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #833
country flag JoPova

Na should've got her job done yesterday!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #834
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Happy for yesterday's match. All we can do today is pray, hope dies last!
Hope springs eternal in the human breast!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #835
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

i believe in Maria, let's do it

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #836
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Great way to end a great season and I can't wait for 2012. Everything will be on Maria's racquet today(like it always is vs Vika), but my head tells me she'll lose, but oh well. I don't want her losing another final, so I guess this might be for the better
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #837
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be proud of her if she gets a set Expecting her to lose tbh But it would be a great result getting to the SF nonetheless
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #838
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Slow hard courts favour Vika IMO, Clay courts favour Maria because of the footing.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #839
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet revenge over Stosur. Head To Head 11 -2 for Maria

Please not another loss to Azarenka now, Maria. Kick her ass

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #840
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Wondering if in the middle of the year Maria thought "if i made it to Istanbul, it would be a good year to end my tennis tournament with my fiancee"

now that they're break up, is it affect her? Is it remind her of Sasha? i mean, if i were Maria and i did really love Sasha, i will cry in the hotel in the middle of the night thinking Sasha supposed to watch and support me during the tournament, but it's just me, so.. #drama

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote