YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #811
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Vika has struggled horribly in all 3 of her matches and is a far cry from what she was Beijing, while Maria has looked good in 2 of her 3. If Maria can't take Vika now on a hardcourt, then when?

It is getting harder and harder to be optimistic when Maria plays Vika after what's happened this year, but this is probably her best chance on this surface. Vika flat out isn't playing well and Maria needs to take it to her.

Will Vika, yet again, go GOAT just because it's Maria across the net? If Vika plays great and dominates Maria, I admit, I'll be sickened because she's shown ZERO signs of being the number one player, so far in this tournament.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #812
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

I know there are some people interested here. I think t3nnis.tv is now allowing members to sign up without an invite. This will only last for a limited time so do it quick. I'd invite anyone but I have none, not sure why as my ratio is insane.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #813
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Vika has struggled horribly in all 3 of her matches and is a far cry from what she was Beijing, while Maria has looked good in 2 of her 3. If Maria can't take Vika now on a hardcourt, then when?

It is getting harder and harder to be optimistic when Maria plays Vika after what's happened this year, but this is probably her best chance on this surface. Vika flat out isn't playing well and Maria needs to take it to her.

Will Vika, yet again, go GOAT just because it's Maria across the net? If Vika plays great and dominates Maria, I admit, I'll be sickened because she's shown ZERO signs of being the number one player, so far in this tournament.
I really don't think Vika goes GOAT against Maria atall though. Didn't Vika have a negative W-UE ratio in the Beijing final herself?

Imo, the best Vika's played against Maria this year was in sets 2 and 3 of the US Open match -- and Maria was still able to hang with her there (in the 3rd set atleast) because she was actually playing reasonably well herself.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #814
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I know there are some people interested here. I think t3nnis.tv is now allowing members to sign up without an invite. This will only last for a limited time so do it quick. I'd invite anyone but I have none, not sure why as my ratio is insane.
Thanks

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #815
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I really don't think Vika goes GOAT against Maria atall though. Didn't Vika have a negative W-UE ratio in the Beijing final herself?

Imo, the best Vika's played against Maria this year was in sets 2 and 3 of the US Open match -- and Maria was still able to hang with her there (in the 3rd set atleast) because she was actually playing reasonably well herself.
Maria has always learned from her losses and become a better player because of it. It has always been a learning process for her.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #816
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
One thing to add though: I have a theory that the way Maria starts the match is like SUPER important, more important than other players. Just a theory, but it just seems to me in her matches against Vika this year (and against Serena, for that matter), if Maria immediately goes behind in a match, it feels to me like she starts panicking about getting an embarrassing beatdown, and that in itself becomes self-fulfilling because she can't relax Whereas the two matches she did well against Vika this year, Stuttgart and US Open, both matches she jumped into 3-0 leads immediately, and it just feels like if she gets some games on the board immediately, so she can put her mind at rest that it won't be the WORST case scenario of a total beatdown, then she relaxes thereafter and is able to just focus on her tennis rather than having the worry of a humiliating one-sided scoreline preying on her mind. So I want to see her going for full-blooded returns into the corners in Vika's very first service game tomorrow and trying to get off to a great start, then hopefully if she gets that great start her racquet can take care of the rest.
One thing though, *cough* AO Final *cough*. I was so excited when she took that lead in the first. Ughhh, painful memories
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #817
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

*cough* *cough* All her HC matches against Vika are a disaster. Through all her career!
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #818
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

This tournament is RevengePova, from Radwanska, Stosur and now Azarenka. come on Maria, you need to serve well and relax, don't feel pressure and you can do it
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #819
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
This tournament is RevengePova, from Radwanska, Stosur and now Azarenka. come on Maria, you need to serve well and relax, don't feel pressure and you can do it
I's so happy when Maria finally beat Radwanska in 3 sets.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #820
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Imagine it guys if Sharapova beat Radwanska, Stosur, Azarenka, and Williams back to back!!

i will die because of happiness.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #821
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope she herself is tired of flopping against Vika on HC Pls, Maria, pls no flopping this time around.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #822
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
Imagine it guys if Sharapova beat Radwanska, Stosur, Azarenka, and Williams back to back!!

i will die because of happiness.
Same here! This is how we should all think for the sake of positive vibration I mean, anything can happen, this could and might happen and there is a 50% probability of this happening because Maria is in a really good condition now and it is about time to win over all those biatches They would be all shocked
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #823
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I continue to advocate that Maria is a superior player to Vika, and I hope that this time my beloved Tennis Goddess will prove me right.
You can do this Maria, Come on !
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #824
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
I continue to advocate that Maria is a superior player to Vika, and I hope that this time my beloved Tennis Goddess will prove me right.
You can do this Maria, Come on !
Yes,although Maria is a better player overall,I think Vika is just a bad matchup on HC. Sort of similar to how Davydenko had a H2H of like 6-1 over Nadal on HC at one stage. And I don't really think it means anything at all how the 2 players were playing going in,there are a million examples in the past of the tables being turned on the formbooks going into SFs and finals
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #825
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Here's the order of play tor today:

ORDER OF PLAY - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2012
STADIUM start 1:00 pm
L Huber (USA) / L Raymond (USA) vs [2] A Hlavackova (CZE) / L Hradecka (CZE)

Not Before 3:00 PM
[3] S Williams (USA) vs [4] A Radwanska (POL)
[2] M Sharapova (RUS) vs [1] V Azarenka (BLR)
[1] S Errani (ITA) / R Vinci (ITA) vs M Kirilenko (RUS) / N Petrova (RUS)
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote