YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #781
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Well done Masha - I hope for Na Li in the semis!! - We'll know who it will be in a few hours
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #782
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

I want Vika tomorrow , I know that if Maria ends up beating her it would be awesome but if she ends up losing then .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #783
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

A good day at the office for the Golden Girl. The start of the second set looked like error go-go again but Maria did not lose control.
She did what she was supposed to do thus far in the tournament, a solid RR and still some chances to snatch the title and the no. 1 spot (if Na Li makes a small masterpiece).
Look forward to the semi tomorrow and hope she'll play one of her best matches.
Go Masha !
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #784
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Well done Maria on crushing Sam for the 231294297th time! Now I hope Na somehow beats Vika!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #785
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I thought I didn't care about today's match .... but, not gonna lie, I was really nervous before when I was logging on to check the score Such a mess.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #786
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Nice way to get revenge.
Not lost any energy here.

Hoping Radwanska and Errani keep battling for a while, and then hope that Azarenka and Li battle it out for a while as well

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #787
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Agi involved in another marathon. Lost the first set 7-6 (8-6). Won the second set 7-5. Two and a half hours played.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #788
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

No matter who wins from the Agnieszka-Sara match, because they're all going to get bagelled by Serena!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #789
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Vika will not be the favourite, provided she wins here, serving like she has been all tournament. Especially given how Maria has been serving. Sure the Bitch can flop her ROS like theres no tomorrow, but you just can't consistently double and throw in puff second serves the way Vika has been doing.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #790
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Vika is close to winning against Li,so that's the YE #1 wrapped up.
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #791
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

With Serena waiting in the wins Maria's shot was slim anyway. I'll be happy if she ends the year on a Vika victory and semi-competitive match with Serena tbh.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #792
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

It's Vika-Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #793
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

If Vika decides to play GOATly tomorrow after playing like shit the entire week I'll be miserable. I really hope Tommy came up with a strategy for Maria to beat her. I think Maria just loses patience too easily and frequently against Victoria. If she constructs points and doesn't just try finishing them after 2 shots I think she'll have a better shot. Mixing up placement and direction will also help; I wish she would hit behind Vika more, which would require more DTLines, which hasn't been a shot Maria employs as frequently as she used to. If anything, she needs to pressure Vika's service games more and not blow games where she gets to 0-30. She did like countless times in Beijing with brainless returns.

I won't be around this weekend to watch the Semis/Finals, which is probably for the best. Remaining hopeful as always, though
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #794
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so it's gonna be Vika-Maria tomorrow . Please Masha win somehow .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #795
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if she gets slaughtered by Serena in the Finals, I want her to beat Azarenka.
Azarenka's not even playing that well, so I would just lose it if Maria were to roll over to her again for no good reason.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote