YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #541
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
MashaFan, I'd like to thank you for your defense of Maria at Tennis.com.
That's what a Masha fan does - right? - I've been around Tennis.com way longer then here and I'm banned from their WTA Forum because of my fanatic defense of Masha - I wish someone else could register there and replace me
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #542
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

That was an great start. Only got to watch the last few games but she looked pretty good. She is going to need to bring much of the same and a little more next match. Im so gunning for a win.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #543
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Go Mash

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #544
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling a lot of Maria fans will be satisfied with this tournament, no matter what else happens, as long as she wins this match against Radwanska.

Until I came to this forum, I had no idea so many people took that Miami loss so hard.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #545
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I get the feeling a lot of Maria fans will be satisfied with this tournament, no matter what else happens, as long as she wins this match against Radwanska.

Until I came to this forum, I had no idea so many people took that Miami loss so hard.
I was driving home from break when it happened so I thankfully missed it, but it was literally her best chance ever to win Miami (and probably will stay that way). No Serena and Vika to deal with. I honestly completely forgot about it until the Olympic Massacre, but after a bad loss I think about other bad losses, and now I'm pressed all over again. If that makes any sense.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #546
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow will be very important match. On this surface Masha will have to make 3-4 winners to win a point against Aga...
A agree with Masha that this match is going to be tough

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #547
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that loss hurt more than any slam loss that I can remember. Think it was just the timing too, after beatdowns in Melbourne and Indian Wells, a loss to the hag was just too much to take. I swore I was done with this place afterwards

Doesn't help that I stayed in on a saturday night to get up at 5am on the Sunday to watch it.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #548
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Yeah that loss hurt more than any slam loss that I can remember. Think it was just the timing too, after beatdowns in Melbourne and Indian Wells, a loss to the hag was just too much to take. I swore I was done with this place afterwards

Doesn't help that I stayed in on a saturday night to get up at 5am on the Sunday to watch it.
Oh yeah that was a hard loss! I was so mad I went out and bought a new laptop to make myself feel better with money I didn't have. This forced me to get a job and I applied for one a few hours after that while I was in a shitty mood and I got a good one lol.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #549
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Oh yeah that was a hard loss! I was so mad I went out and bought a new laptop to make myself feel better with money I didn't have. This forced me to get a job and I applied for one a few hours after that while I was in a shitty mood and I got a good one lol.
This may have been the best post I've ever seen lol
effedcamel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #550
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post

That loss hurt soo bad. And its gonna be tough today, courts are slow but the surface ain't clay, so this helps Haga. Maria better play a clean match here, and hopefully turn up like she did against Kerber at Beijing.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #551
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The power/WiFi went out in my dorm in Ghana when it was about 2-0 in the Second Set (Get your shit together, Ghana). I'm really happy with what I saw after 3-2. So many beautiful winners, especially the drive volleys. Really excited to watch her match against Aga later. If the power goes out during this one, you will all hear my rage. I joined TF when Stuttgart started so I just missed the hell of their Miami Final on here, but I can imagine what the livescore thread was like
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #552
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

girl, win it in two sets and we can go to semis GL!

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #553
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

This win could get her into the SF's, so it's even more important.
The surface being slower can only work in Maria's favor if you ask me.

I hope she's out for blood.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #554
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Yay good start with a win over Sara Pls win the next match ... I won't be able to take another loss against Aga

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #555
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
BREAKING: Kvitova out of WTA Champs with viral illness. Will be replaced by Sam Stosur. Been rough season 4 talented & very nice person

OMG
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote