YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM   #391
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
First of all - I'm no dude - that's probably why I've a better sense of decency when it comes to comments or subject lines about Masha - Secondly - I didn't bring up the subject about the Wimbledon subject line - I can however see who you are as soon I ignore the "Maria" in your handle - *sweet smile*
The dictionary sums this up perfectly.
ig·no·rance   

the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:31 PM   #392
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

I'm sorry I said stop arguing, I changed my mind. This is good.
Quote:
*sweet smile*
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:33 PM   #393
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

ok so, i've just returned to SS after watching JLS on the x factor and you bitches are fighting.
MUST I SEND YOU ALL TO BED!!!?

stop this, SS isn't for GM bickering gurls
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:34 PM   #394
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Oh whatever, drop the patronizing and pretentious tone.

I couldn't even be bothered but don't refer to our posts as 'retarded' especially in light of your own posts history. This is one of the few places competent discussions take place. I'm amazed someone like you hasn't taken permanent camp in GM. *ecstatic smile*
Did I say that EVERY comment was retarded? - I did not - but hey - IF you feel addressed - that's really your problem - And lemme tell you - I'm as a good fan of Masha as the next supporter - Besides - I haven't bugged you that often have I? -
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:34 PM   #395
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Sorry if this surprises you, but yes. I know I'm annoying at times when it comes to Maria, but I say that because it's a way of venting I guess. I only do it because I love Maria so desperately even though some of you consider me a fake fan

Unfortunately, I'm the same kind of Maria fan. I get emotional and irrational when it comes to her tennis. It's hard to explain why she has that effect on me and others. I just feel sick when she loses, particularly in big tournaments. And then I get negative.

4 years was a loooooonnng wait to see her win another major. When she made that clay court run and won the French, my expectations and confidence rose a lot. And when she didn't meet those expectations and started playing like Errorpova again, it was tough to take.

So here we are at the end of a roller coaster season. I'd be really surprised if Maria didn't make the semis, based on the groupings. I don't see Petra suddenly flipping a switch and looking like the player from 2011. And Agi hasn't played well in months, so I would make Maria a big favorite in that matchup. Plus, there's the added incentive for her.

I can't say I'd be satisfied with a semi or final appearance. It's win or bust for me. But, we'll just take it one step at a time.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM   #396
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did I say that EVERY comment was retarded? - I did not - but hey - IF you feel addressed - that's really your problem - And lemme tell you - I'm as a good fan of Masha as the next supporter - Besides - I haven't bugged you that often have I? -
No but you specifically referred to the posts in this thread as retarded, you can't talk down to other Maria fans like that and then expect us to be your 'high and mighty' act. You've annoyed me today and in the Wimbledon thread. That is enough. *orgasmic smiles*
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM   #397
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

*hugs for the few friends I have* - hehehe
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM   #398
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you guys see the draw? Looks good imo
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM   #399
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No but you specifically referred to the posts in this thread as retarded, you can't talk down to other Maria fans like that and then expect us to be your 'high and mighty' act. You've annoyed me today and in the Wimbledon thread. That is enough. *orgasmic smiles*
I. LOVE. YOU.

We should rule the world together.
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:43 PM   #400
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc8114 View Post
Did you guys see the draw? Looks good imo
The draw looks good! She should really make the SF!

What the hell is happening in here tough?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:45 PM   #401
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
And now you want me to fall on my knees and beg you for forgiveness? - It's not going to happen - *lol* - Wasn't it you who posted that Wimbledon thread with a subject line in which Masha shouted mooooo and was eating grass and where you assumed that it was a glorious thang? - *lmao* - Still not gotten it have you?
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:45 PM   #402
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

This is so entertaining. Please proceed.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #403
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

*hugs for the few friends I have* - hehehe
You might be kind of annoying and your font causes me light headaches but please post here more.
You're too good, seriously.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:48 PM   #404
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And now you want me to fall on my knees and beg you for forgiveness? - It's not going to happen - *lol* - Wasn't it you who posted that Wimbledon thread with a subject line in which Masha shouted mooooo and was eating grass and where you assumed that it was a glorious thang? - *lmao* - Still not gotten it have you?
*giggles* No - *tehehe* - wasn't me. You tried though. *Maria smile*

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:50 PM   #405
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Peace and love guys. And I'm obsessed with this gif

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote