Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #106
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
She is not scared, her tennis doesn't really work with them. She needs a better serve as well she was never going to get away with that serve and 1 ACE.
But that right now is a given..the serve ain't ever gonna be right ( and even then she wasn't beating anyways soo.). She needs to find another gameplan than just hitting hard.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #107
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
Azarenka is officially the biggest bitch of WTA. Ok so they are not the best of friends, but at least In closing Maria congratulated her on playing so well this week and being #1 in the world. When the mic was given to that self absorbed bitch, she not only did not even say anything nice back but didn't even mention her name at all. That is completely fucked up and the worst sportsmanship I've seen. I hate her more than ever.
She remembers the Extremely Injured comment in Stuttgart.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #108
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
AO Vika 6-3 6-0
INDIAN WELLS Vika 6-2 6-32
US OPEN Vika 3-6 6-2 6-4
MADRID Serena 6-1 6-3
OLYMPICS Serena 6-0 6-1

IDGAFlyingFuck about Red Clay Titles..Seeing Ms Po embarrassed time and time again is enough for me.

Stay content with beating Errani in a GS Final.
Too funny
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #109
country flag Feyd

Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future

Peak Crapova making the career of Azarenka.
Feyd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #110
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Not even sad after seeing the classy speech from Maria, even her haterz could learn from her!!!! stay classy, SLUTS.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #111
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdsworth View Post
NID, Nice job, Vika.. Now 4-0 against Sharapova this year
4-1 Maria won in stuggart...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #112
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Azarenka is officially the biggest bitch of WTA. Ok so they are not the best of friends, but at least In closing Maria congratulated her on playing so well this week and being #1 in the world. When the mic was given to that self absorbed bitch, she not only did not even say anything nice back but didn't even mention her name at all. That is completely fucked up and the worst sportsmanship I've seen. I hate her more than ever.
Vika was responding to that old c*nt Stacy McAllister snubbing her (only coming to be photographed with Pova). THAT was the disgrace of today. When was the last time you remember a WTA chief giving the winning player a snub and only paying attention to the runner-up?
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #113
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Maybe they mentioned Tokyo? That would explain it.
Yeah that could be it. The political tensions between China and Japan this year could have a spillover effect into other areas.

But well done to Vika for winning and a for Masha. I don't think Maria played badly it's just Vika's playing at a level above her right now.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #114
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
But that right now is a given..the serve ain't ever gonna be right ( a[b]nd even then she wasn't beating anyways so.). She needs to find another gameplan than just hitting hard.
Definitely, I feel like on clay she is really smart and patient and all but oh boy, on HC she just can't do anything else than ball bashing
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #115
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

Quote:
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #116
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Congrats Vika,awesome win, showed complete control througout the match!

Vika is hier to the throne when Serena steps down.

It seems like Maria is use to beating on the little dogs!! I wonder what the Maria fans have to say about dat!!! ho ho ho..

Without any doubt. I've said it before that Vika will constitute more pain for pova than Serena ever was. This is why u don't count your chickens before they hatch. Not long ago, pundits and pova fans were wishing early retirement for Serena so pova can take over what never belong to her. Lo and behold, she actually has more problems on her hands now than anything she, her team & fans ever contemplated.

Vika is a gathering storm...... and folks will get it soon!!!
acetoace is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #117
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
4-1 Maria won in stuggart...
Sorry, but i count only big tournaments
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #118
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Victoria is the winner.....if Maria wants to pay homage to Vika, Vika is not obliged to reply in kind.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #119
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #120
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Vika. Great player, awesome #1.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread