Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #91
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Does anyone know why the crowd got upset during the trophy ceremony? That confused me.
They read the responses of certain Maria fans in this thread.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #92
country flag GrafMariaPetraK

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of

Really Really shitty play from Maria
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #93
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Does anyone know why the crowd got upset during the trophy ceremony? That confused me.
I don't know either. At first I thought it was because they weren't gonna let Maria and Vika do a speech but then they did so yeah, I have no idea either.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #94
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they mentioned Tokyo? That would explain it.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #95
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

NID, Nice job, Vika.. Now 4-0 against Sharapova this year
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #96
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Is it that hard to accept defeat? You should be used to it by now.
How am I not accepting Maria's defeat? Maybe read my post.
The point I was trying to make is that what some posters claimed (this being peak Maria) was stupid and untrue.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #97
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

This was NID for some, but after hearing how GREAT Maria was playing/returning the last 3 matches I expected better. She was lucky to get 3 games in the first set.

I thought though, that despite all the looking great talk that stats/percentages were not that great and Maria was just getting a bit lucky on the crucial points. STILL... THIS IS PATHETIC. Why is she so weak mentally against both Serena and Vika?

Not that I'm not happy, as I'm a bigger fan of Vika than Maria, and of course Serena trumps them both. I just expected better from her in these finals.

CONGRATS VIKA!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #98
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Hi View Post
When a power player plays solid, sharapova has absolute no answer; can't keep up with the pace, movement is too slow. If the opponent happens to move faster than her or serve big, she'll get a beatdown. Sharapova's officially better on slow courts now.
Well played by Azarenka on the other hand, a bit nervy at the end but pulled it through. She really deserves to win the YEC and finish this year as No.1. Good performance on Hard Courts all year long
Yep...there was a time she was struggling with ANYbody that could keep the ball in play, but now it seems she's figured those out..but against Azarenka and Serena, it seems she has NO clue and basically NO hope.

The scorelines are mindblowing really.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #99
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
No Miami?
oops, thanks gurl.
MIAMI 7-5 6-4 Aga
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #100
country flag rockbottom

rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all

Azarenka is officially the biggest bitch of WTA. Ok so they are not the best of friends, but at least In closing Maria congratulated her on playing so well this week and being #1 in the world. When the mic was given to that self absorbed bitch, she not only did not even say anything nice back but didn't even mention her name at all. That is completely fucked up and the worst sportsmanship I've seen. I hate her more than ever.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #101
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post

martha tried too often to hit through vika which just isn't gonna happen on hc....when she reverted to claypova for a bit and hit with more width instead of all out power she got back into a good spot in that 1st set, but then that missed shot on sp happened and well.....yea
Thank you Sis!! It's pathetic Maria can't even see that. It's like everytime she plays on HC she has to revert to hardcore Ball Bashing. She did the exact same mistake against Bartoli at the USO! She needs to understand she can't overpower everyone and sometimes has to mix up the pace and width to create a opening and then bash the ball.
And her return games... Boy, she's totally clueless off clay.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #102
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
I don't know either. At first I thought it was because they weren't gonna let Maria and Vika do a speech but then they did so yeah, I have no idea either.
the japanese guy from sony??
why can't they just grow up
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #103
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

@TennisNewsTPN
Apparently, the crowd was booing because a Japanese sponsor was just announced. #ChinaOpen
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #104
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
Azarenka is officially the biggest bitch of WTA. Ok so they are not the best of friends, but at least In closing Maria congratulated her on playing so well this week and being #1 in the world. When the mic was given to that self absorbed bitch, she not only did not even say anything nice back but didn't even mention her name at all. That is completely fucked up and the worst sportsmanship I've seen. I hate her more than ever.

Stay pressed.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #105
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
Sharapova fan overreaction to the max.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread