Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #76
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilas. View Post
Thank you Vika!
Thank you Maria!
Thank you tennis
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #77
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

When a power player plays solid, sharapova has absolute no answer; can't keep up with the pace, movement is too slow. If the opponent happens to move faster than her or serve big, she'll get a beatdown. Sharapova's officially better on slow courts now.
Well played by Azarenka on the other hand, a bit nervy at the end but pulled it through. She really deserves to win the YEC and finish this year as No.1. Good performance on Hard Courts all year long
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #78
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Pova gets another beatdown

Oh and her DFs. Amazing serve as usual!!
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #79
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Maria got her ass redirected to Siberia by Vika out there. I could have sworn that was Serena on the other side of the net.
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #80
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Oh, so that was peak Maria?
Not even Vika was great today.
Is it that hard to accept defeat? You should be used to it by now.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #81
country flag Chip.

Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future Chip. has a brilliant future

Vika. Fantastic week.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #82
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

#oop.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #83
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Well at least Sharapova avoid the bagel in the 2nd set. But yeah . . .congrats to Azarenka on her victory.

S.Williams takes out everyone else
Azarenka takes out everyone but S.Williams
Sharapova takes out everyone but Williams and Azarenka

That's the order of things on the tour at the moment - except on clay.
I can't wait for next years clay season for this myth to be destroyed.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #84
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
any of your fave can´t win real redclay title because Maria has won all this year so shut up.
AO Vika 6-3 6-0
INDIAN WELLS Vika 6-2 6-3
US OPEN Vika 3-6 6-2 6-4
MADRID Serena 6-1 6-3
OLYMPICS Serena 6-0 6-1

IDGAFF about Red Clay Titles..Seeing Ms Po embarrassed time and time again is enough for me.

Stay content with beating Errani in a GS Final.

Last edited by Macomere : Oct 7th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
Macomere is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #85
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Stacy McAllister trying to cheer up Sharapova with the plush toy like a little kid...I just can't
I think that was cute
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #86
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute

Nice beatdown by Vika. Well done girl! Sharapova is a real mess when it comes to playing Vika and Rena...almost as if she's scared to death.

R.I.P ELENA BALTACHA. YOU WILL BE MISSED!
hotandspicey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #87
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
AO 6-3 6-04 (4)
INDIAN WELLS Azarenka6-2 6-32 (2)
US OPEN Azarenka3-6 6-2 6-4
MADRID 6-1 6-3
OLYMPICS 6-0 6-1

IDGAFlyingFuck about Red Clay Titles..Seeing Ms Po embarrassed time and time again is enough for me.

Stay content with beating Errani in GS Finals.
No Miami?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #88
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know why the crowd got upset during the trophy ceremony? That confused me.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #89
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotandspicey View Post
Nice beatdown by Vika. Well done girl! Sharapova is a real mess when it comes to playing Vika and Rena...almost as if she's scared to death.
She is not scared, her tennis doesn't really work with them. She needs a better serve as well she was never going to get away with that serve and 1 ACE.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #90
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Well at least Sharapova avoid the bagel in the 2nd set. But yeah . . .congrats to Azarenka on her victory.

S.Williams takes out everyone else
Azarenka takes out everyone but S.Williams
Sharapova takes out everyone but Williams and Azarenka

That's the order of things on the tour at the moment - except on clay.
Yep...this is pretty much the order of things right now.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread