Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #451
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Yeah, disappointing effort from Maria today way too many errors, what's with Vika's outfit, Maria was sweating like a bulldog during this whole match and Vika thought she was playing in Siberia....was she that cold? You could see the sweat stains on Maria's cap go from the top of her head to the brim ...soaken wet...Congrats to Vika as "putting it bluntly she hardly had to "sweat" in winning this championship!

Barmaid
barmaid is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #452
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone that tries to convince me that the amount of hate for Maria is paralleled with any other player can literally leave right now and stare at a blank wall and think long and hard about it It's just ridiculous Like what has she actually done to leave so many keyboard warriors so bitter and mad?

Yet again, this thread has been derailed by a certain fanbase whose said player didn't even compete in the tournament. And for some teenager to sit behind their computer screen and label Maria a lesser is beyond a joke - just sad really
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #453
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

Sharapova is a one dimensional player who has no game plan for whenever she comes upon an opponent she cannot hit through.
JRena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #454
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barmaid View Post
Yeah, disappointing effort from Maria today way too many errors, what's with Vika's outfit, Maria was sweating like a bulldog during this whole match and Vika thought she was playing in Siberia....was she that cold? You could see the sweat stains on Maria's cap go from the top of her head to the brim ...soaken wet...Congrats to Vika as "putting it bluntly she hardly had to "sweat" in winning this championship!

Barmaid
I was wondering about this as well, but didn't want to ask, since it would likely be considered a strange question.
But yeah, Maria was sweating up a storm, yet Azarenka was dressed like she wanted to sweat but couldn't.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #455
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Anyone that tries to convince me that the amount of hate for Maria is paralleled with any other player can literally leave right now and stare at a blank wall and think long and hard about it
Such a martyr
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #456
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Such a martyr
I have another 'M' word in mind...
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #457
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
I was wondering about this as well, but didn't want to ask, since it would likely be considered a strange question.
But yeah, Maria was sweating up a storm, yet Azarenka was dressed like she wanted to sweat but couldn't.
Well judging by the result and scoreline it all makes sense. Vika covered up from head to toe and didn't even break a sweat. Pova on the other hand was trying so hard just to manage not to be bagelled, bless her heart.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #458
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Well judging by the result and scoreline it all makes sense. Vika covered up from head to toe and didn't even break a sweat. Pova on the other hand was trying so hard just to manage not to be bagelled, bless her heart.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #459
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
LOL at Radwanska trolls daring to show their faces after Vika murdered Sharapova, who murdered Li, who murdered Radwanska.
At this point, gifs and wonderfully bitchy comments such as this are only reason I bother to read these threads.
carling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #460
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Yeah. Which is another reason why I didn't want to ask.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #461
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

This thread has certainly delivered.

Lachy's rants were amusing to say the least.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #462
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Anyone that tries to convince me that the amount of hate for Maria is paralleled with any other player can literally leave right now and stare at a blank wall and think long and hard about it It's just ridiculous Like what has she actually done to leave so many keyboard warriors so bitter and mad?

Yet again, this thread has been derailed by a certain fanbase whose said player didn't even compete in the tournament. And for some teenager to sit behind their computer screen and label Maria a lesser is beyond a joke - just sad really

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #463
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRena View Post
Sharapova is a one dimensional player who has no game plan for whenever she comes upon an opponent she cannot hit through.
Well the thing is she get hit through pretty much everyone when playing well.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #464
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Well well, aren't you presumptuous. Now Maria will win a slam in two consecutive years?
It won't kill me to be. And Maria reached 2 major finals in a row this year so there is hope.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #465
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barmaid View Post

Barmaid
Serena will also dress in long sleeves during blazing hot weather. I've been debating whether it's some type of heat resistent design from Nike (but then why aren't more players following suit?), or if perhaps they do it to up their own intensity. IDK.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread