Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #406
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

how is serena in this? oh right doomsday going back to red clay to feel better about this year

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #407
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Tell this to someone else, isn't Serena supposed to be different in finals as well and what happened against the other pusher she needed three sets.

No we're not on the all serve, I saw that match and I can tell that Serena from that semi in Wimbledon and the semi from OG was totally different in ROS. Serena couldn't hit a return to save her life in the whole Wimbledon 2012 she was beyond hopeless and not only against Vika.
so who won Wimbledon 2012?
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #408
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
You're back
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #409
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
so who won Wimbledon 2012?
Maybe I explain myself very bad but I didn't mean to bash her, I was just saying that Serena without playing and returning that well took care of Vika in straights. In OG she was playing much better and destroyed the field.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #410
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
You're back
Mary Cherry your avi

your love for I.Luv.Kvitty, not so much
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #411
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

So bad i hate Viktoria and i just hope Maria will won with her hard as soon as possible
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #412
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Quite expected, Vika just owns MaSha, and has owned already for years. The only set MaSha can win against Vika is 1st set, she chokes the 2nd set because 1) she's already lost the 1st (like AO) OR 2) she's won the 1st set and starts to think "I MUST win now" (like USO). I didn't watch the match but I expect from the scoreline that 1) happened.
August is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #413
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
Maria has a greater chance of beating Serena, than of that ever happening. A lost cause if I ever saw one.

That really made me
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #414
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Tell this to someone else, isn't Serena supposed to be different in finals as well and what happened against the other pusher she needed three sets.

No we're not on the all serve, I saw that match and I can tell that Serena from that semi in Wimbledon and the semi from OG was totally different in ROS. Serena couldn't hit a return to save her life in the whole Wimbledon 2012 she was beyond hopeless and not only against Vika.
But she still did better than Maria at the Olympics against Serena, no?!

Not saying that Vika's gonna become a perenial Wimbledon winner, but if she can tweak the serve to earn some free points off it, she CAN be a threat on the surface.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #415
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold

Imo Maria still is the better player, but she struggles too much with the serve against Vika, also Vika thakes the ball very early so Maria has less time to recover, Vika doesn't hit that hard, but uses the pace very well,the big advantage that Vika has is the movement. If Vika had to play the Maria from 04/05/06 or 08 it wouldn't be that easy..
Sharapowerr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #416
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But she still did better than Maria at the Olympics against Serena, no?!
Who Vika? at Olympics both were club level vs Serena. Being knocked out in second round is not better being knocked out in first, because both end up in hospital

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #417

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
Funny..I remember a host of Mashabators celebrating like the 2nd coming of Christ when I.Luv.Kvitty was banned....hmmmm
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
right? even the great sgt. timmykinz didn't elicit that kind of celebration.
Ooh I'd love to see those posts of the celebrations

Isn't sgt. timmykinz supposed to be my rival? so says Gloomsday.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
You're back
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #420
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapowerr View Post
Imo Maria still is the better player, but she struggles too much with the serve against Vika, also Vika thakes the ball very early so Maria has less time to recover, Vika doesn't hit that hard, but uses the pace very well,the big advantage that Vika has is the movement. If Vika had to play the Maria from 04/05/06 or 08 it wouldn't be that easy..
She is, I'm sure of that. But it won't change the outcome of their matches if Maria keep playing and serving like this.
Maria is a player who was able to compete against the very best players in the game, players who are infinitely more talented than Vika and she found a way to figure them out, there is no reason for her not to figure Vika who is not as talented as Maria's previous rivals.
Now that Maria finally won her major on red clay she needs to find a way to become good on HC again, 4 losses in finals (0 sets won ) that's just unacceptable I want a major on HC next year.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread