Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #196
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Well done Vika! First player since 2009 to win multiple Premier Mandatory events (Indian Wells & Beijing) in one season.
Masha Keep become them top players b*tches in finals please.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #197
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOOOF, hideous stuff from Masha.

Shrieka the HC Queen continues to live in Masha's head on this surface.
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #198
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
GM is a playground.
Are you new to TF ? Lol God bless you. You will learn it the hard way

Speaking of pressed, do you guys happen to have the iron "pressed" gif as you are the kings of gifs ?

I just saw this one

Lol but I want the iron gif.
So you want him to arm you with the bullet that is going to turn around and kill him.....I don't think so.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #199
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Yes.
She hit 12 UEs to go 0-4 down. Then got it to 5-3 and Vika was beginning to really feel the pressure and Maria had GP but missed a few routines. The start of the second set was surprising though considering it felt like Maria would take the early advantage at the beginning of the second but more UEs. Then at 5-0 down she started to play.

If you watch the highlight reel you'll see 90% of it will be Maria. There were less than 10 points were Vika was just too good and there wasn't anything Maria could have done and then a few long rallies ending in the Maria error although Maria actually held up very well in the long ones today.

Most of the points were a winner/forced error or UE from Maria's racquet. It wasn't on par with her AO/IW performance as she created a lot of chances for herself only to miss routines, it wasn't brainless bashing at least.
But this isn't something new. has been the case since '09 and yet the result is the same all the time. After a while it's just foolish to keep pretending stuff when the reality of the matches indicates otherwise, no?!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #200
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

I have been watching Sharapova since 2004 and one thing that really bugs me is that she really does not have a body to play big babe tennis.

Her upper body, core and lower body are quite slender and she compensates that by hitting such exaggerated strokes with an open stance, that has to be punishing on her body.

I feel that she should have been coached to play ala Hantuchova i.e closed stance groundies and a game plan ala Mary Joe Fernandez i.e a counter punching game transitioning to the net.
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #201
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Seriously, crawl back into your cave. I literally feel sorry for you
Someone's mad

Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #202
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
So you want him to arm you with the bullet that is going to turn around and kill him.....I don't think so.
Huh? What are you even talking about?
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #203
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Yes.
She hit 12 UEs to go 0-4 down. Then got it to 5-3 and Vika was beginning to really feel the pressure and Maria had GP but missed a few routines. The start of the second set was surprising though considering it felt like Maria would take the early advantage at the beginning of the second but more UEs. Then at 5-0 down she started to play.

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #204
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously, crawl back into your cave. I literally feel sorry for you
Fascinating.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #205
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi1987 View Post
I have been watching Sharapova since 2004 and one thing that really bugs me is that she really does not have a body to play big babe tennis.

Her upper body, core and lower body are quite slender and she compensates that by hitting such exaggerated strokes with an open stance, that has to be punishing on the her body.

I feel that she should have been coached to play ala Hantuchova i.e closed stance groundies and a game plan ala Mary Joe Fernandez i.e a counter punching game transitioning to the net.
What the fuck....what do you mean she don't have the body.....that bitch is big as hell.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #206
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
What the fuck....what do you mean she don't have the body.....that bitch is big as hell.
classy as ever
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #207
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Someone's mad

Not really actually Awkies for you
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #208
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is made up of Pova fans v Pova Haters, everyone in the middle is just collateral damage, its so getting closed, there has been casualties and blows of both sides.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #209
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really actually Awkies for you
Very awkward, the cringeometer is off the scale every time you say that.

Come to think of it, it's happening every time you post in this thread.

Oh, and you are SO mad
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #210
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
classy as ever
What were you expecting from brickhousesupporter ?
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread