Some awesome pics of Nastya and Alinka !!!!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2002, 04:48 AM   #16
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good Nastya

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2002, 03:12 AM   #17
TennisManu

TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts TennisManu is infamous around these parts
www.tennis.info

Hi y'all,

I'm Manu from Tennis.info. I see that you found our site and liked our photos very much. I'm glad to see that.

We have a searchable photo gallery on the site for all of you who would like to find more of our pictures:
http://www.tennis.info/PicturesSelect.asp

If you're looking for a nice Christmas present for yourself or your tennis friends you can order a letter-sized photo for US$10 plus shipping. http://www.tennis.info/PicturesRulesIndividual.asp

But I'm really not posting here to try and sell you anything. I just want you to know that there is lots of great information on this site for you to enjoy. You don't have to register to view the images, but you can register to use our message board with your own user-name (then nobody can pose as you!).

There is also an awsome searchable ATP results database. You do have to register to use it, but it is totally FREE. We're working on doing the same for WTA results - it should be there in a couple of months.

Thanks for looking and I'd appreciate if you would leave some feedback in our message board. You may post messages anonymously without having to register.

Thanks.
TennisManu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 08:49 AM   #18
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics of Nastya

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote