Tycoon Offers Fortune To Marry Off Gay Daughter - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #1
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute
Tycoon Offers Fortune To Marry Off Gay Daughter

AFP - A Hong Kong tycoon has offered a $65 million "marriage bounty" to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter, a report said Wednesday.

Cecil Chao announced the financial reward of HK$500 million after his daughter, Gigi, married her same-sex partner of seven years in France earlier this year, the South China Morning Post reported.

"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted," 76-year-old Chao was quoted as saying.

"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work," he added.

He also rejected "false reports" that Gigi, 33, had married abroad, saying she was still single.

Chao, who owns publicly-listed property developer Cheuk Nang, could not be reached for comment.

Same-sex marriages are not recognised in Hong Kong, a socially conservative Chinese city where homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Chao is well known in Hong Kong's social circles and regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend.

He reportedly once claimed to have had intimate relations with 10,000 women.

link

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #2
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tycoon Offers Fortune To Marry Off Gay Daughter

Girl, I would take that money. Work out a deal with your "husband" and split the money.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #3
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
That's sad.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #4
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Girl, I would take that money. Work out a deal with your "husband" and split the money.
I don't think she and her "husband" need or care about such trivial thing as money.
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #5
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Tycoon Father of Lesbian Daugher Offered Money For Prospective "Husband"

Chinese culture "face saving" tendency is pushing tycoon father to purchase a husband for her lesbian daughter.

Quote:

Hong Kong tycoon recruits husband for lesbian daughter

Gigi Chao (right) is said to have married her partner, Sean Eav (left), earlier this year in France

A well-known Hong Kong billionaire has offered $65m (£40m) to any man able to woo and marry his lesbian daughter.

Property and shipping tycoon Cecil Chao publicly promised the "marriage bounty" after reports emerged that his daughter had wed her long-term girlfriend.
Mr Chao, who has never married himself, told the BBC his daughter was still single and needed a "good husband".

Same-sex unions are not recognised in Hong Kong, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.
Gigi Chao, a businesswoman and graduate from the University of Manchester, is said to have married her female partner of seven years, Sean Eav, in a ceremony in France earlier this year.
But her flamboyant father rejected the claims as false, adding that his generous offer had already generated many replies from potential suitors.

"It is an inducement to attract someone who has the talent but not the capital to start his own business," Mr Chao said.
"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted.

"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work."
His public hunt for a husband notwithstanding, Mr Chao insisted he would not force his daughter to marry a man against her will.

Ms Chao said she found her father's plan entertaining and would not worry about it until an actual suitor had been found.

source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19733003

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:18 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:03 PM   #6
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Daddy ...

Gigi ..

PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:39 PM   #7
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

HK guy here...
Where do I sign up?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM   #8
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

What a fucked up guy, I mean intimate relationships with 10,000 women, really?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:15 PM   #9
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

That's a woman?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #10
country flag xzchief

xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all

For shares of $64 million, surely the woman in question, her wife and I could make some sort of arrangement.
xzchief is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #11
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
What a fucked up guy, I mean intimate relationships with 10,000 women, really?
Agree.

Looking at him they were probably all hookers.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #12
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilePhile View Post
I don't think she and her "husband" need or care about such trivial thing as money.
You still live with your parents, don't you?
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote