The best and the worst 2012 outfits of your fave? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #16
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best and the worst 2012 outfits of your fave?

In general i hate Nike they always give Petra stupid outfits that don't really match her body but

AO outfit was gorgeous

and RG was nice too
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #17
country flag resilience

resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Vika's best is every one with long sleeves, my absolute favorite is the one in my avatar - She just looks fierce.
What's so fierce about that? She looks like she's going surfing... She didn't have many memorable outfits this year as in my mind they just kept changing the color of the same top with those shorts. I guess the Olympics' one was her best.

Serena's best was easily the Olympics one, followed by Roland Garros. Her USO dresses were terrible.

Maria's USO dresses were both great, as was the Roland Garros one. Olympics was fine too. Wimbledon was horrible, it didn't even fit her.

Wozniacki's USO dress was one of the best I've ever seen actually.
resilience is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #18
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

I also loved Wozniacki's Olympics dress. One of my 2012 favorites.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #19
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

I usually don't care about my faves outfits, I pay attention on outfits only if I don't care about the players. But looking at the OP, my fav was Sabine's (and Görges's) Olympic outfit. Nicely reminds of German football outfit.
August is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote