Suicide #390 Linz. KitteTennis beat luppy55 :) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #31
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suicide #390 Linz. Monday OOP in post #4

Day 1
Barthel
BU Hradecka
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #32
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Day 01.
Pick= L.Hradecka
Backup= L.Safarova
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #33
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Day 1: Hradecka
Bu: Safarova

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #34
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1

Pick: Hradecka
BU: Barthel
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #35
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

DAY 1 - Barthel
BU - Safarova
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:06 AM   #36
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 pick: Hradecka
Back-up: Safarova

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #37
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

Day 1

Pick: Safarova
mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #38
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

Pick: Hradecka
B/up: safarova

TT D: 38 (High:18) 2014: (MD:21-17)(Q:0-3). Overall -(151-142)
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #39
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Back Up: Hradecka
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #40
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all

Day 1:

Pick: Lucie Hradecka
BU: Lucie Safarova
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #41
country flag _mariosergio

_mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light

Day ONE
Backup: Barhel
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #42
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

D1: Soler-Espinosa
BU: Bertens
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #43
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

Day 1
Backup: Hradecka
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #44
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 Hradecka
BU Barthel
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #45
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

D1: Safarova

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote