Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #91
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
What makes me optimistic that was visibly annoyed when she walked to the net.
She knew that she was never so close to Vika before and then she gave it easily away in the end.
The passion she shows right now is a good sign. The performances of the last 2 tournament surely will give her a lot of confidence.
Yes, and it showed that she is hungry for more
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #92
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Linz was one of her best tournaments in this season.
But her main problem is to show this kind of form at nearly 90% of the season and not only at 10%.

If she's too tired then she should withdraw from Luxembourg. But she will have 2 days rest now and her draw is not that difficult.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #93
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
True, what I meant was that - actually since Tokio - she's showing this attitude in every single match. This is quite something new.
I suppose you're right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
So, yeah, it really will be interesting to see whether she can show this kind of performances on a regular basis next year. But somehow, I got a pretty good felling about it. She finally learned
Well, I still think it's a question of whether her body can take it or not, so, if something new, her body can finally take it.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #94
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Well, I still think it's a question of whether her body can take it or not, so, if something new, her body can finally take it.
Ah, forgot that you regard the physical aspect as crucial. Yeah, you might have a point here.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #95
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I notice that she likes to hit inside out backhand. She love this shot. Maybe this is her most constant shot, I don't know.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.

My Twitter
Banditoo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #96
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
I notice that she likes to hit inside out backhand. She love this shot. Maybe this is her most constant shot, I don't know.
I noticed it more as a return. But her "normal" BH seemed more consistent lately (not the first time, though). Vika even lost (at least) a BH rally against her. It was unbelievable
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #97
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Julia . Not a bad scoreline and it seems she had chances. But it's a bit of a pity to end up as the runner up in both finals (and by the same score).
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #98
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Im so proud of her, even though Vika was the better player, but im so happy to see her more consistent in this one tournament, its been a long while since ive seen her in the final.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #99
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Julia

But Linz was a great tournament for her

Julia reached the final, played fantastic tennis in Linz. Very good win over Hantuchova. And she only lost in final to #1 Azarenka who seems unstoppable. Julia played some impressive tennis in 1st set until 3-4 and in 2nd set from 0-5 to 4-5. She showed excellent fighting spirit, in R1 vs Hantuchova, then in SF vs Flipkens and now vs Azarenka. Very positive week.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #100
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I've got two tickets for Sofia, so Julia would better qualify
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.

My Twitter
Banditoo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #101
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Great week for Julia -- Each tournaments should be either indoor or clay anyways glad she was able to make another F this season.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #102
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Julia already is playing tomorrow again, meh, hoped that she would play on Wednesday!

Anyway, 3rd match after 12pm on CC against Soler, should win this time if she isn´t too tired!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #103
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Players who haven't had a match for a week get to wair until Wednesday, and Julia, who played 5 matches in 3 days has to play on a tuesday...
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #104
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Makarova and Lepchenko both lost R1 in Moscow, this should mean that Julia has a Top 20 position at the end of the year, right? Even if Jankovic wins Luxembourg?!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #105
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia Goerges (GER) d. Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP) 62 61

Really strong performance

Next round against Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Makarova and Lepchenko both lost R1 in Moscow, this should mean that Julia has a Top 20 position at the end of the year, right? Even if Jankovic wins Luxembourg?!
Yes, she should be top 20 at the end of the season.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote