ATP to release Scorecards not WTA - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold
ATP to release Scorecards not WTA

Would you love to view the scorecards instead of seeing a 6 3 6 2 scoreline, which is boring as you know nothing about the match! The ATP are advising they hope to have the scorecards uploaded on their website next year. The WTA will not!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #2
country flag aselto

aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ATP to release Scorecards not WTA

Not a big deal to me, matchstat.com has it covered.
aselto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #3
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I read Socrates lol

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait for the ATP to upload them!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #5
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Not a big deal to me, matchstat.com has it covered.
Maybe I didn't dig deep enough on that site. Does it give in-depth stats and point-by-point?
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #6
country flag Spice

The only way you could get point by point stats is by the scorecard but the WTA will not release them! I dont understand why!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #7
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
The only way you could get point by point stats is by the scorecard but the WTA will not release them! I dont understand why!
I'm shocked that you don't understand. Because athletes are representing their countries every time they play, such in-depth stats may breach national security.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #8
country flag Spice

Oh please! It has the details of the match not seccurity in it!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #9
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, like the ones the umpires have to fill out by hand? I don't get it.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #10
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

who needs scorecards when you have AndrewBroad

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=468936

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #11
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
Oh please! It has the details of the match not seccurity in it!
ummm . . .it was a joke. It was my way of saying that IMO the WTA is constantly making decisions that are nonsensical.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #12
country flag Spice

Oh sorry pov! Yes I agree, I had someone come to my house because I asked for scorecards
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #13
country flag pov

^
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #14
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt the Dr provide the service already ?
Get point by point on the most pointless of matches.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #15
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Go to www.tennisbetsite.com and click on the scores to get the full point by points. It has all the recent matches up there. For past ones just Google "tennisbetsite" and the players of the match and you should find it. They have most matches from the past two years

Here's the breakdown of Azarenka/Bartoli in Beijing today: http://www.tennisbetsite.com/scores/.../06/86885.html
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote