Proof That Victoria IS Popular As SEWTA #1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #1
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Proof That Victoria IS Popular As SEWTA #1

Fans fight over the used sweat towel of Victoria Azarenka of Belarus after her third round women's singles match against Elena Vesnina of Russia at the China Open tennis tournament in the National Tennis Center of Beijing on October 4, 2012. Azarenka went on to win 6-3, 6-3.

Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #2
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Proof That Victoria IS Popular As SEWTA #1

No,it just proves Chinese fans are maniacs
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #3
country flag kenjai7373

kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light kenjai7373 is a glorious beacon of light

the 2 fans got a towel fetish just like those panties fetish pervs.
kenjai7373 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #4
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Those fans suck and stupid~
andyjason is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #5
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday, Saisai and his thoughts

wonga / filarum
Golan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #6
country flag xzchief

xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
Fans fight over the used sweat towel of Victoria Azarenka of Belarus after her third round women's singles match against Elena Vesnina of Russia at the China Open tennis tournament in the National Tennis Center of Beijing on October 4, 2012. Azarenka went on to win 6-3, 6-3.

I'd want the towel too. eBay, here I come!
xzchief is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #7
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Na Mug and his friend fight over the used sweat towel of Victoria Azarenka!
Did you won the fight Na Mug?

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #8
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure if it's the towel from other top players, they would do the same thing, so... not a valid statement.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #9
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute

if it was Na's i think the the whole stadium will experience a stampede

instead of only...2
Zhao is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #10
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

This could be passed as shade which you are very good at doing NA-MUG
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #11
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Who the fuck needs sweat towel? It's sick.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #12
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

my friend and some girl were fighting for Karlović's towel.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #13
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Well, only one person would fight for Saisai's towel, so I guess that means Vika's only marginally more popular than Saisai .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #14
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm convinced, what a proof this is .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #15
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

It just proves, those fans are to obsesses by Vika
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread