the greatest return from all the tennis taken to China is...a death threat. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #1
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
the greatest return from all the tennis taken to China is...a death threat.

I know this is more related to male tennis, but Federer recived death threats from chinese blogger as he's heading to Shanghai for the Master 1000 there. Since those kind of situation are rather unusual in the world of tennis, I think it's worth to be shared and discussed.
Hope that none takes in a bad way the title whose aim is to be catchy and slightly provocative, but am I wrong saying that after all the money spent, the traditional amazing events of the European fall cancelled in order to give space to the money from the east the result is still to have empty stadiums and now that?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread