Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #106
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year

Mind you Serena is the only player in history to have such an advantage, the WTA designed it this way. They want her to win all tournaments.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #107
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Yeah a 6-0, 6-1 preformance is all serve, wonder how she broke Sharapova, yeah by out-rallying her and hitting return winners. Sharapova wishes Serena is all serve.
that's rooooooookie the wanna-be bad ass. he's just trolling.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #108
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Black View Post
Oh and didn't she lose to Errani in straights on hardcourt at the US Open... Kerber is just an amazing talent

Great job Maria... You beat Kerber!
an injured one too
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #109

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
They are mugs
Well then you have a lot in common with them .... don't you?
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #110
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendof View Post
Don't worry -- those of us who pay attention don't equate sfan and ziros with all Sharapova fans -- it would be too cruel. Add that Roookie moron to the list.
You know nothing of my agenda
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Sharapova did appear in the match that featured the "best performance all year," but it wasn't in Beijing, and she wasn't the one giving the performance. It was the final of the Olympics.
For all the world to see
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #112
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

It wasnt that great. Kerber sucked.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #113
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see the match, but the stats weren't too convincing.

Either way, bageling Angie is a good accomplishment.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #114
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfan View Post
Maria played like a flawless match and Angie is an amazing player. The eurosport commentators agreed that this was the best performance of the year. When she plays like this not many people can do much against it. I am so happy she is playing like this again
Yes she played so well had she played Serena in her Olympic form she might have even gotten 3 games instead of only 1.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #115
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
an injured one too
Keep it up.

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #116
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Only in serving,that's where Serena's dominance over the field on grass begins and ends
Boy you are full of shit in a thousand words, frankly you havent watched the match
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #117
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
I didn't see the match, but the stats weren't too convincing.

Either way, bageling Angie is a good accomplishment.
That is true. I think only Barthel was able to bagel her (twice) on a hard-court this year. However, she gave away sets 1-6 or 2-6 to mugs on hardcourts: Zheng, Pennetta, Pironkova(!), Stephens, Wozniacki, Vinci ...
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #118
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, she gave away sets 1-6 or 2-6 to mugs on hardcourts: Zheng, Pennetta, Pironkova(!), Stephens, Wozniacki, Vinci ...

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #119
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Maria is always great
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoo View Post
Maria is always great
Absolutely .... especially in the Olympics final this year