WWW Beijing SF: Azarenka vs. Bartoli - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Azarenka 35 72.92%
Bartoli 13 27.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #31
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WWW Beijing SF: Azarenka vs. Bartoli

Bartoli is a so bad match up for Azarenka. I hope tommorow marion Win.
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #32
country flag FredPerry

FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
The three times Vikaria lost to Cake were : a retirement, a pathetic tank job and a match in which the demon was burnout of all that soul devouring at the start of the year .So common sense says The Falsetto Nightingale in 2 easy sets.
FredPerry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #33
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

I know you wont win more than 3 games, Cake, but please make the demon's child shit her pants.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #34
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Azarenka in 2!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #35
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfan View Post
China open has ben having a lot of food poisoning. Can't they both get diarrhea
Wishing diarrhea on other players? Sharapova fans are so classy.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote