Beijing QF: Bartoli def. Suarez-Navarro 6-0 2-6 6-4 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #46
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing QF: Bartoli def. Suarez-Navarro 6-0 2-6 6-4

Stating that one of the matches was a retirement is an excuse? Okay then.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #47
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
One of them was a retirement ... and another one of them was that infamous 'tank' match.
What? There was no retirement. 2012 Miami QF : Bartoli d. Azarenka 63 63
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #48
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Bartola!

Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #49
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

marion played an incredible first set. Really if not for the double faults from marion carla was 1 point away from losing a golden set

after that marion went away but woke up just in time to slvage the win.

match point was hilarious and its awful it had to end that way
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #50
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at people here blaming WTA, why is it there fault, lol. Suarez Navarro wasted a lot of challenges in the beginning. But i think Bartoli knew it was out, haha she was saying something to her dad.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #51
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Stating that one of the matches was a retirement is an excuse? Okay then.
Didn't you know? retirement is new 'old' thing to avoid beatdowns but jokes aside, Marion has little chance to win it only if she would play similar game like she did against Petra
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #52
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Lol at people here blaming WTA, why is it there fault, lol. Suarez Navarro wasted a lot of challenges in the beginning. But i think Bartoli knew it was out, haha she was saying something to her dad.
No one is blaming WTA. It's the umpire that needs to get better glasses. This challenge system has made them even more lax than before.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #53
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But that call was outrageous the ball was clearly out and this call cost Carla the match.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #54
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Marion! Looking forward to both semis.

The MP was
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #55
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of course she was stupid wasting challenges.

but what was umpire doing not overruling this?
from 12:25
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #56
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

Thats so crazy!

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #57
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

It's on the far side from the umpire so more difficult to overrule, but even so that looked way out. If Marion knew herself it was out then maybe she should have done the sporting thing and told the umpire.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #58
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

at that commentator gasping after seeing that the ball was out.

What is wrong with the umpire? I can't believe what I just saw. Can you imagine if this was a GS?

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #59
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Omg the MP

And it's of course Jameka Zhang engaging in controversy
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #60
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Omg the MP

And it's of course Jameka Zhang engaging in controversy
It's her favorite thing to do
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote