Beijing QF: Bartoli def. Suarez-Navarro 6-0 2-6 6-4 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #31
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing QF: Bartoli def. Suarez-Navarro 6-0 2-6 6-4

Best MP ever.
Loved the loud grunting.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #32
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSN-4TW View Post
Will not happen
Who stopped 26-0 run by Vika? Rena? Sugar? Kvitty? heck no, it was GOAT Marion and she can do it again
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #33
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Ewww .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #34
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Who stopped 26-0 run by Vika? Rena? Sugar? Kvitty? heck no, it was GOAT Marion and she can do it again
I will die if Bartoli keeps winning here

This has to end!

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #35
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
But Vika also has 8-3 winning record.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #36
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka's draw. That's all.

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #37
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Carla
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #38
country flag Asta

Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
Carla had points for 4-0 in the 3rd.
It seems Carla choked eating cake
Asta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #39

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Azarenka's draw. That's all.

NID you'd be whining about it.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #40
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

It's easy to say Carla choked, but at the end of the day this was all on Marion's racket. She was sleeping for 1 1/2 sets and allowed Carla to hit winners and gain a lead. It's not like Carla imploded at some point, Marion started to play better again.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #41
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

umpire didnt overrule MP, must be blind.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #42
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
But Vika also has 8-3 winning record.
So what? Marion is 2-1 in their last meetings or 3-2 in last two years of h2h and this is more relevant stat.
K.O
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #43
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
It's easy to say Carla choked, but at the end of the day this was all on Marion's racket. She was sleeping for 1 1/2 sets and allowed Carla to hit winners and gain a lead. It's not like Carla imploded at some point, Marion started to play better again.
I agree it wasn't much of a choke, but you make it sound like Carla is hopeless if Marion imposes her game at the end of the third set, they were both playing well and contested rallies equally, with Carla dictating many of the points.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #44

Quote:
So what? Marion is 2-1 in their last meetings or 3-2 in last two years of h2h and this is more relevant stat.
K.O
One of them was a retirement ... and another one of them was that infamous 'tank' match.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #45
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
One of them was a retirement ... and another one of them was that infamous 'tank' match.
keep telling yourself that, moar excuses