Predict the YEC Groupings! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which players do you hope are grouped together?

Azarenka and S. Williams 8 12.31%
Azarenka and Radwanska 7 10.77%
Radwanska and Kerber 3 4.62%
Kerber and Errani 3 4.62%
Sharapova and Li 2 3.08%
S. Williams and Sharapova 23 35.38%
Kvitova and Azarenka 10 15.38%
Li and Radwanska 5 7.69%
Errani and Kvitova 1 1.54%
Others (pls state) 3 4.62%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #1
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold
Predict the YEC Groupings!

The YEC is coming soon With Na's win over Radwanska she is guaranteed the last spot, so how would you want the 8 players to be grouped and which player with which player and how will the groupings turn out in your opinion?

The 8 players : (1)Azarenka, (2)Sharapova, (3)S. Williams, (4)Radwanska, (5)Kerber, (6)Kvitova, (7)Errani, (8)Li (seedings may be subject to further changes)

Red Group - ?
White Group - ?

Last edited by Michalka : Oct 5th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #2
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predict the YEC Groupings!

The seeds aren't done yet, it doesn't work the way you are saying. I heard some people saying Na will be (6) if she wins in Beijing.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #3
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Red Group : Azarenka, Radwanska, Kerber, Errani
White Group : Sharapova, Williams, Kvitova, Li

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #4
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame View Post
The seeds aren't done yet, it doesn't work the way you are saying. I heard some people saying Na will be (6) if she wins in Beijing.
Sorry I was too bored But anyway we can just do some predictions for fun since 7 players have already qualified and etc, at least the 8 qualifiers will most likely be the same players right?
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #5
country flag FredPerry

FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice

Won't Azarenka and Sharapova be in the same group by default of their #1 and #2 rankings? That way they cannot meet before the final.

Last edited by FredPerry : Oct 5th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
FredPerry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #6
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

I'm not good with predictions, but I'd like to have

1) Vika, Aga, Petra, Na
2) Mary, Rena, Kerber, Sara

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #7
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalka View Post
Sorry I was too bored But anyway we can just do some predictions for fun since 7 players have already qualified and etc, at least the 8 qualifiers will most likely be the same players right?
The 8 qualifiers are these players now. It's done, you're right, Li qualified. It's just the seedings that aren't sure yet.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #8
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Red Group : Azarenka, Radwanska, Kvitova, Errani
White Group : Sharapova, Williams, Kerber, Li

Please
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #9
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

I want:

Azarenka, Radwanska, Kerber, Li

Sharapova, Williams, Kvitova, Errani

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #10
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

RED: Azarenka, Radwanska, Kerber and Errani.
WHITE: Masha, Serena, Kvitova and Li
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #11
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Won't Azarenka and Sharapova be in the same group by default of being #1 and #2? That way they cannot meet before the final.
player are spread in groups in the following way :

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8

if number 1 is in Red Group, number 2 is definitely in the White , same for seeded №5 and №6 etc

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #12
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of

RED: Azarenka, Williams, Kvitova, Errani
WHITE: Sharapova, Radwanska, Kerber, Li
Miss you Monica Wynne Angie Anna Chakvy Marion
Good luck also : Svetlana Li Na
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #13
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardiansf View Post
RED: Azarenka, Williams, Kvitova, Errani
WHITE: Sharapova, Radwanska, Kerber, Li

Will organizers provide Kerber with the following necessary things before her match vs Masha:

Otherwise it's better to put Kerber in Vika's group

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #14
country flag FredPerry

FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice

White group: Sharapova, Radwanska, Kvitova, Li
Red group: Azarenka, Williams, Kerber, Errani
FredPerry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #15
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
RED: Azarenka, Radwanska, Kerber and Errani.
WHITE: Masha, Serena, Kvitova and Li
This is so going to happen!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote