Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret. - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #121
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

Kerber is obviously the most overrated and overhyped player in the Top 10, it's almost painful.

She's been destroyed by a top 5 player two times in a row in one week now, she can't even beat Errani for crying out loud.

But at least she considers herself a great player... that surely was an amazing display of great attitude today.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #122
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, missed it. But keep it up Maria!

Kerber, get well soon.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #123
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Kerber is obviously the most overrated and overhyped player in the Top 10, it's almost painful.
You really do miss the days when that spot belonged to Wozniacki?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #124
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Bullshit.

There's no video of Masha twisting anything at the YEC. She quit after fully playing and losing two matches. She ran away cuz she basically wanted to avoid an inevitable humiliation by Azarenka.

However having said that, I do not fully equate that quitting with today's quitting (because one is pre-match the other mid-match).
He was obviously talking about Tokyo you idiot.
Maria is seriously not known for quitting, stop trying to make this happen. She tried at the YEC with an injured ankle she barely moved in her both matches against Na and Stosur. She even allowed Stosur to finally get a win over her
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #125
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bullshit.

There's no video of Masha twisting anything at the YEC. She quit after fully playing and losing two matches. She ran away cuz she basically wanted to avoid an inevitable humiliation by Azarenka.

However having said that, I do not fully equate that quitting with today's quitting (because one is pre-match the other mid-match).
but you do know that she had to rehabilitate her ankle for months after the injury right? which meant she wasn't properly or intensely training into the high level she should be at in the YEC, just saying,

I don't agree her being there in the first place, she didn't seem fully ready and evidently sucked badly in the end. But it's YEC, the opportunity to be there means a lot itself, if I were injured, HELL, I would go because it was a kind of celebration for a player to know they have done great this season, to be the top 8 players in the world, after many disappointing seasons? it would be crazy not to at least join, Errani would agree with this statement.

Just to be fair, if you are to criticize Maria for not being able to fully commit to matches at YEC, you might as well criticize Azarenka for tanking her match against Bartoli in the last tie where she gave no shit at all during the last set.

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : Oct 5th, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #126
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
I love that the fact Maria will probably retire without a Miami title will overshadow all her slams in the eyes of the Pova fans. You guys want that title more than you wanted RG, and for Maria to be beaten by her nemisis in the final is the icing on the cake!

Even if Aga loses today, she's still got Miami...maybe she'll let Maria hold it just so she knows how it feels to have it in her hands.

You're really of a dying breed you know that?
Such obvious trolling

But that was still too funny to ignore, thanks for the laugh.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #127
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love that the fact Maria will probably retire without a Miami title will overshadow all her slams in the eyes of the Pova fans. You guys want that title more than you wanted RG, and for Maria to be beaten by her nemisis in the final is the icing on the cake!

Even if Aga loses today, she's still got Miami...maybe she'll let Maria hold it just so she knows how it feels to have it in her hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #128
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

you're obsessed, dear

Martina HingisMaria Sharapova Belinda BenčičFlavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #129
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bullshit.

At Tokyo....prior to the YEC. Attempted to play having qualified...realised she wasn't at all competitive given her condition at the time. What part of that is bullshit? I'd love to hear whatever ridiculous story it is you seem to have convinced yourself is true
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #130
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Sharpie fans are so obsessed with me...its too funny!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #131
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Gave me shades of AO'08, such a magical tournament I haven't seen someone play that well since Serena at Charleston.

Gotta say, not impressed by Kerber's retirement
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #132
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sharpie fans are so obsessed with me...its too funny!
Isn't it the opposite?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #133
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
C'mon AGA beat Na and then take this model out! Do to her what you did at Miami.

I'm so pumped for Maria Vs Aga!!!!!!!111!!!1!

I guess we'll never know
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #134
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bullshit.

at least she completed two matches bitch. and her ankle was twisted after the asian swing. stop being a fucker
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #135
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let the girls do the talking on court...0-1 this year, lets make it 0-2!
7–2
7–2
7–2
7–2
7–2

Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote