Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #76
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
He doesn't care about Aga-Li match at all , he is just a fan of Aga in the matches vs Maria ....

If Aga loses today he won't even check the score and statistics
It's funny how St.Timmykinz laughs at Maria for having one sided loses when Aga has lost 6-1 6-1 and 6-2 6-1 to Li Na, 6-1 6-2 and 6-0 6-2 to Vika, 6-1 6-2 to Kuzzy, etc.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #77
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxeraserhead View Post
Not really, shots she would have made in the early part of the season, she was missing today. But I'm starting to think that was just a purple patch for her, with her janky technique this is likely the norm.
She missed a few more in Set 2 because she had to go for it earlier due to being outplayed and overpowered, The only injury Kerber has today is a Dislocated Ego. Maria was playing amazingly well, Disappointed in Kerber for giving up because she wasn't struggling with her movement at all.

1st Set Stats

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #78
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol at the Cibulkova. That was Clay and Azarenka was burnt out.
it was Miami and Cibulkova beat Vika 6-1 in first set and had a lead in the second.

As for Serena , Sharapova , they have totally outplayed Vika in first sets at US Open, but Vika turned both matches around

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #79
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Why isnt he banned yet? stop replying to his posts.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #80
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

OK I'll keep my thoughts on the Aga-Maria match to myself until her match finishes.

And yes Kerber is a pathetic excuse for a top 10 player if she's going to retire to save face. Even Pova with all her pride accepted the absolute beatdowns she's recieved this year instead of trying to cheat her opponents of great victories.
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #81
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Lol at the Cibulkova. That was Clay and Azarenka was burnt out. Even a Sharapova on fire cannot smash Vika off court. Vika is just far better than her off the ground. She can beat her but smash her off court i don't think so.
It was at Miami over Vika, last time I checked Miami is on HC.
As for the second part just no, Maria at her best is a better player than Vika there can't be a contest here and Sharapova on fire smashed Vika off the court in Stuttgart but here it was on clay.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #82
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Maria in mighty form.

What a dog move by Kerber...the retirement just screams 'sore loser'.
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #83
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

That was fricken amazing. Masha played so so well. Thought I was watching Peak Pierce Pretty disappointed that Kerber retired though.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #84
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sgt.bi-polarkinz still at it? Sit down and root for your "fave" who's currently on court instead of bashing your ex fave
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #85
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Kerber was not injured. What a disgusting player and person. Fingers crossed she gets fined.
Pfft... Maria was no more injured when she bailed from the YEC after 2xRR losses, and Azarenka regularly fakes her own death; none of them are saints.
Marlene is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #86
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Pfft... Maria was no more injured when she bailed from the YEC after 2xRR losses, and Azarenka regularly fakes her own death; none of them are saints.
I hope you're kidding...she had an ankle injury. Don't believe me? Go checkout Petra V Maria at Tokyo last year.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #87
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
really
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #88
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ridiculous comment. There is video evidence of her fcking twisting that ankle and in the first 2 RR matches she could barely push off on her serve or run out wide. Why comment on something when you know nothing about...clearly?
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #89
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Maria played GREAT.

Bye, Kerbitch. What a pathetic act.
Stacey better grow balls, fine her, strip off her ranking pts and prize money she earned this week and make her publicly apoligize.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #90
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Many people are just too quick to point out that retirements are always faked, mostly because of the few that are faked. Sharapova was very much injured in the YEC and Azarenka was clearly unwell in Tokyo.

This, however, did not seem like an injury at all.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote