Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #61
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

Amazing play from Maria Playing like this she would have won the tournament if Vika wasn't playing, but oh well.

Good to see she is very aggressive on hc again

On and no offense, but BS retirement from Kirby.

Last edited by Fighterpova : Oct 5th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #62
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
I remember after that Miami SF Pova stans were claiming that was the best she played since AO '08, only to lose in straights in the final. But most likely she'll play Li tomorrow.
Well I can´t remember the last time, when Sharapova has played this well off clay, and not because I have short memory.

But as we have seen with Radwanska last week it doesn´t mean much for the next match.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #63
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxeraserhead View Post
Not really, shots she would have made in the early part of the season, she was missing today. But I'm starting to think that was just a purple patch for her, with her janky technique this is likely the norm.
Well she sure as hell wasn't playing badly I mean just look at the stats. Aces, low DF count, positive W/UE ratio...just saying....

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #64
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
The thing is she can't, because the two paints lines not like Kerber, and it takes time away from Sharapova.
Azarenka, to tell the truth, is not far from Kerber ..... When Serena/Sharapova (even Cibulkova ))) are on fire they potentially can smash her off the court, but Vika is tenacious and clever enough to understand that as soon as big hitter's level of play declines she will get her chances to turn the match around

If Radwanska advances to SF , it will be much tougher for Masha, because of the main Aga's weapon - anticipation. Radwanska anticipating where potential winners can be hit puts much mental pressure on her opponents. They just need to stay calm, but women still are too emotional

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #65
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

pathetic bullshit retirement from kerber. lots of minus brownie points for that.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #66
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

@Sgt.Timmykinz, Aaaarghhhh!! Firstly Aga must win match against LiNa and that will be very difficult! So now you relax and watch.
Golan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #67
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

It's more hilarious than Azarenka winning Aga with that "injury" in Doha
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #68
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Kerber was not injured. What a disgusting player and person. Fingers crossed she gets fined.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #69
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
Believe my friend, believe!

I know they'll claim something is wrong with Maria if she loses to Aga. The only person they can accept defeat from is when she loses to Serena...becasue they're her bitch now.

But if Aga can do it twice in a row then they'll have to accept that Aga is a huge threat and that maybe she's become a better player than Maria.
Epic trolling as always. Get a life

Agatha is still Maria's bitch. Maria leads 7-2
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #70
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, she was afraid of eating a double bagel

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #71
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Azarenka, to tell the truth, is not far from Kerber ..... When Serena/Sharapova (even Cibulkova ))) are on fire they potentially can smash her off the court, but Vika is tenacious and clever enough to understand that as soon as big hitter's level of play declines she will get her chances to turn the match around
Lol at the Cibulkova. That was Clay and Azarenka was burnt out. Even a Sharapova on fire cannot smash Vika off court. Vika is just far better than her off the ground. She can beat her but smash her off court i don't think so.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #72
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

More like defaulted than retirement.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #73
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post
@Sgt.Timmykinz, Aaaarghhhh!! Firstly Aga must win match against LiNa and that will be very difficult! So now you relax and watch.

He doesn't care about Aga-Li match at all , he is just a fan of Aga in the matches vs Maria ....

If Aga loses today he won't even check the score and statistics

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #74
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't take too much from this victory, Angie clearly injured and so couldn't play her best, but what the pova fans get cocky....that's until Aga humiliates her again on court. C'mon Aga, make this match-up happen.
Just read through all the comments and the fact you say this, yet people who dislike Maria are saying she played well and people who like Kerber are calling her a quitter, cleary shows you are deluded about tennis
Did not see the match,

But was going to come in here and give Carebear a hug but judging on the comments perhaps not...

Maria
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #75
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't take too much from this victory, Angie clearly injured and so couldn't play her best, but what the pova fans get cocky....that's until Aga humiliates her again on court. C'mon Aga, make this match-up happen.
I think you need to stay quiet sometimes.
Besides let Aga defeat Na first. May I remind you that she won 5 games in their last 2 meetings? Have a little humility.

btw congratz Maria. I hope Kerber is alright.

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote