Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #46
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

I wanted a real double bagel
Anyway thanks Mary

Hope TitleFavourite will destroy FanFavourite if they will meet in SF

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #47
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
I wouldn't take too much from this victory, Angie clearly injured and so couldn't play her best, but what the pova fans get cocky....that's until Aga humiliates her again on court. C'mon Aga, make this match-up happen.
Hahahahaha.... What a clown.... Clearly something wrong no one could figure out what was wrong with her.... Kerber retired due to her pride being injured...
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #48
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want her to be playing her best, because then if Aga beats her the Pova fans can't say that it was because Maria handed the match over with serving woes and errors.

Unlike the Pova fans I do not wish for my faves' opponents to be hampered so my faves can win the match. I want my faves to beat the best playing their best!
I remember after that Miami SF Pova stans were claiming that was the best she played since AO '08, only to lose in straights in the final. But most likely she'll play Li tomorrow.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #49
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Great play from Martha

As for Kerber It's always great to know we have a new Henin on tour
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #50
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Losing a match in 6:0 6:0 is embarrassing, but afraid of losing it is more embarrassing.
andyjason is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #51
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
I wish Maria could play this way against Azarenka and Serena
The thing is she can't, because the two paints lines not like Kerber, and it takes time away from Sharapova.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #52
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
I remember after that Miami SF Pova stans were claiming that was the best she played since AO '08, only to lose in straights in the final. But most likely she'll play Li tomorrow.
pretty sure they were referring to the first 4(?) games of the first set. from then on it was scratchy play.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #53
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Believe my friend, believe!

I know they'll claim something is wrong with Maria if she loses to Aga. The only person they can accept defeat from is when she loses to Serena...becasue they're her bitch now.

But if Aga can do it twice in a row then they'll have to accept that Aga is a huge threat and that maybe she's become a better player than Maria.
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #54
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Thank you Maria for bageling this scrub and for not leaving her even a game

Sent from my HTC Desire using VerticalSports.Com App

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #55
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, where the fuck did that come from
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #56
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Every match is a new match and its been a long time since Maria could bully Aga on court the way she just did to Angie. You open your eyes and see that Aga is a vastly improved player who can take it to the big hitters like Maria and win!
Fair enough, I guess Azarenka isn't really that much of a big hitter.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #57
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Kerber

Maria, keep it up

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #58
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After the way she blew a 4-0 lead against Woz with DF and errors all over the place Maria was quite bad vs Woz in the first set and quite bad vs Aga as well.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #59
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Believe my friend, believe!

I know they'll claim something is wrong with Maria if she loses to Aga. The only person they can accept defeat from is when she loses to Serena...becasue they're her bitch now.

But if Aga can do it twice in a row then they'll have to accept that Aga is a huge threat and that maybe she's become a better player than Maria.
She hasn't even won her QF And based on the way she played on Wednesday she'll get bitchslapped
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #60
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Angie was extremely injured, leave her alone
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote