Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #31
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

I wish Maria could play this way against Azarenka and Serena
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #32
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

She should be fined.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #33
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber was actually playing quite well. She had a positive W/UE ratio and any chance she could she practically hit every line So good to see Maria play so well as to completely demoralize her opponent

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #34
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
I wouldn't take too much from this victory, Angie clearly injured and so couldn't play her best, but what the pova fans get cocky....that's until Aga humiliates her again on court. C'mon Aga, make this match-up happen.
So that she can be mercilessly destroyed by Azarenka again in the final?
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #35
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Maria was on fire!! Great play from her.

Withdraw from Lux and rest for Istanbul, Angie
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #36
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't take too much from this victory, Angie clearly injured and so couldn't play her best, but what the pova fans get cocky....that's until Aga humiliates her again on court. C'mon Aga, make this match-up happen.

BOOKMARKED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #37
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post
Ehh... I'm not Maria's fun, but you must be objecitve!! Maria was good today, no doubt.
I want her to be playing her best, because then if Aga beats her the Pova fans can't say that it was because Maria handed the match over with serving woes and errors.

Unlike the Pova fans I do not wish for my faves' opponents to be hampered so my faves can win the match. I want my faves to beat the best playing their best!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #38
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Angie

She retired because of Loser's Lurgy
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #39
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #40
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let the girls do the talking on court...0-1 this year, lets make it 0-2!
Bring Aga, Vika or even Serena I'm kidding.
But seriously she is playing and serving well enough to kill Aga, open your eyes it won t kill you.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #41
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedandelion View Post
I never understand this- why no just hit out for 3 more games? Try something different, underhanded serves or drop shot everything or just something.
Cause in two years people will be thinking: Wait, Sharapova can´t serve, can´t move, can´t hit well enough consistently to beat any top player 6-0 3-0 on hardcourt, so Kerber must have had a very serious injury.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #42
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaLibertas View Post
I tend to consider myself a bit of a fan but this retirement was just low from Kerber.
same here, she was moving fine and even had break point one game before retiring
luppy55 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #43
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Bring Aga, Vika or even Serena I'm kidding.
But seriously she is playing and serving well enough to kill Aga, open your eyes it won t kill you.
Every match is a new match and its been a long time since Maria could bully Aga on court the way she just did to Angie. You open your eyes and see that Aga is a vastly improved player who can take it to the big hitters like Maria and win!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #44
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let the girls do the talking on court...0-1 this year, lets make it 0-2!
will you ban yourself if it goes 1-1 this year?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #45
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Kerber was actually playing quite well. She had a positive W/UE ratio and any chance she could she practically hit every line
Not really, shots she would have made in the early part of the season, she was missing today. But I'm starting to think that was just a purple patch for her, with her janky technique this is likely the norm.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote