Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret. - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #181
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
God knows I don't like Kerber at all but it's easy for someone to sit on a message board and talk shit about a players injury when it's not their body. When a player like Kerber doesn't fight at all you know something is definitely wrong.

I also laugh at the ass kissing commentators claiming Maria played the best they've ever seen because she'll be double faulting and hitting errors all over the place when a top player actually challenges her as the tournament progresses.
she bribed them with sugarpova.

anyway, go na li!

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #182
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Angelique

Maria, now destroy Li and Azarenka

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #183
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Bullshit.

There's no video of Masha twisting anything at the YEC. She quit after fully playing and losing two matches. She ran away cuz she basically wanted to avoid an inevitable humiliation by Azarenka.

However having said that, I do not fully equate that quitting with today's quitting (because one is pre-match the other mid-match).

Looked pretty bad in Tokyo, she skipped Beijing and tried it in Istanbul since she was going to be there anyway (bf at the time). And Azarenka was going to throw it regardless so she could have had an easier SF, so it would have been pathetic watching Vika try to lose to gimpy Masha. There was no humiliation coming that she was avoiding. Gave the points to Bartoli who made the trip all the way there and was sitting on the bench.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #184
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Did the world's biggest retards decide to hold a party and meet in this thread? Holy hell I've never seen more people jump to conclusions questioning someone elses body. Are Sharapova fans really that concerned about a double bagel? Hell, Lisicki fans are even running smack. Do they think Kerber quitting 0-9 makes Lisicki look better?
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #185
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Kerber quits before she gets double bageled, discusting

What about the fighting to the last breath shit some say she is so good in.
This was a classic Carebear performance Pre Dallas 2011

Thank you Masha, for showing the bear where she belongs, do it another Time at the YEC please.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #186
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She's in for a major drop-off next year..so many points to defend, I don't see it happening... not with that attitude for sure.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #187
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
You obviously didn't watch the match. With all due respect, Kerber IS a top player, and the supposed injury would have definently affected her movement, which was fine. If she does have an injury, then it isn't serious and she only quit because she was losing 6-0 3-0. Also, she was fighting. Even when great players like Maria and Kerber fight and try their best, sometimes it isn't enough. Quitting however, because you simply give up is inexcusable. Unless Kerber proves this was a real injury, then I'm sorry, but no. It's not a respectable thing to do to her opponent and the crowd/fans.
Exactly she was being destroyed out there and obviously couldn't take it. She is pathetic, she only won 3 games over Maria in Australia and she needed 30 minutes to win them Maria was really too good for her today. Sometimes you need to accept when the player is simply better, that's what all champions do but obviously Kerburrrrrrk isn't.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #188
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

What a pity that when Maria finally plays insanely good tennis her opponent flees like a coward. A couple of months ago I started liking Kerber after she proactively demolished Kimothy at Wimbledon showing great all-round tennis, recently her game started boring me to tears showing none of that play, and now I don't have that much respect for her anymore.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #189
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Kerber quits before she gets double bageled, discusting

What about the fighting to the last breath shit some say she is so good in.
This was a classic Carebear performance Pre Dallas 2011

Thank you Masha, for showing the bear where she belongs, do it another Time at the YEC please.
Right on queue with another Lisicki fan. Kerber has more fight in her pinky than Lisicki has in entire body. Deal with it.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #190
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Right on queue with another Lisicki fan. Kerber has more fight in her pinky than Lisicki has in entire body. Deal with it.
IKR?

I can't at people who stan for the biggest wuss on tour giving someone like Kerber shit for not being tough. She made a mistake. It happens.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #191
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

What's this beef between Kerber and Lisicki fans I'm not aware of?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #192
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
What's this beef between Kerber and Lisicki fans I'm not aware of?
Best German?
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #193
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post

yeah you have to dislike Kerber if you like Lisicki,, it has nothing to do with each other.

The new Kerber fans are just that, new, some know her a little longer, and today old Kerber showed up again. I don't think it will be the last time we see her like this

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #194
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Sounds like Maria played really well!!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #195
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Kerber found her level again. Old fashioned ass whoopin'.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote