Music: Nightwish replaces Anette Olzon with Floor Jansen! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #16
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music: Nightwish replaces Anette Olzon with Floor Jansen!

Quote:
...of ?
Of music obviously. Is this rock'n'roll ? Polite music for good kids, with good grades at school who doesn't know how the beer tastes in the park
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #17
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoppaNoppa View Post
Im suicidal? No seriously. I have been around... Take it what its worth
You've been around what? You don't make sense.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #18
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
You are delusional.
You have not heard Floor sing older songs yet
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #19
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Quote:
You've been around what? You don't make sense.
I dont? Scene in Finland isnt that huge.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #20
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have not heard Floor sing older songs yet
I heard enough. She sounds like Tarja. She will never be Tarja. That's it.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #21
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
I heard enough. She sounds like Tarja. She will never be Tarja. That's it.
Solid opinion. Never? She is already better! Oh btw OP clip is from one of first gigs. When she had a flu and did not know the words! How about 5 days later?

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #22
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
Solid opinion. Never? She is already better! Oh btw OP clip is from one of first gigs. When she had a flu and did not know the words! How about 5 days later?
I still have the same opinion. But it's definitely better than Anette. Anyway, what do you mean by the scene in Finland is not that big? That doesn't mean anything, unless you know Tuomas, you can't say that you can be sure of Tarja not coming back at some point.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #23
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
Anyway, what do you mean by the scene in Finland is not that big?
You are pulling my leg? As you hail from country that has population of 65 million and Im from country that has only 5 million. I say it this way. In small scenes people tend to know eachother. Satisfied? I add that I have no direct connection to any of the Nightwish family members. Rumours, rumours, friends gossip, rumours...
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #24
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
You are pulling my leg? As you hail from country that has population of 65 million and Im from country that has only 5 million. I say it this way. In small scenes people tend to know eachother. Satisfied? I add that I have no direct connection to any of the Nightwish family members. Rumours, rumours, friends gossip, rumours...
I'm not from a country with 65 million of people. But you saying something for sure just because of rumours/friends gossip, doesn't make sense.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #25
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
I'm not from a country with 65 million of people. But you saying something for sure just because of rumours/friends gossip, doesn't make sense.
Well, maybe I should have added a clauce? Here it is. Not sure, but as I have been around the scene for two decades I kinda know whose word to trust and whose not. Happy?
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #26
country flag Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute

Really, this got me all excited for Nightwish. Anette was good in studio albums...but live, she was just pretty average. Nightwish visited my hometown couple of times but despite being big fan of the band, I just couldn't get excited over their live show. Anette lacked the voice and presence of a metal singer. Tarja was also not that great live performer. Floor, OTOH, is crazy over with the crowds already.

You know, it is pretty funny when NW fans have been fighting Tarja vs Anette battle for 5 years, then when Anette was sick, Elize Ryd filled her in with 30 minutes preparation and sounded better live than Anette OR Tarja ever:

And now there is Floor acing the songs with few weeks preparation. It begs the question, why the hell was NW handicapping itself with average singers for so long??
"Backhands should be hit with two hands, as should forehands. A Selesian's strength flows from the Holy Groundstrokes, but beware: sliced backhands, Graf forehands - the dark side of Selesianity are they. Easily they flow, but if once you start down the dark path, forever will Graf damnate your destiny - consume you she will..."

-
Selesian Doctrine
Timariot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #27
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot View Post
It begs the question, why the hell was NW handicapping itself with average singers for so long??
Only one man can answer. He who is taking all hits! Last album cost 1.2 million and brough in 500 thousand. Roughly. I have no idea of real numbers. I think they broke even, at best.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #28
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot View Post
It begs the question, why the hell was NW handicapping itself with average singers for so long??
After Forever was still active then.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #29
country flag NoppaNoppa

When replacement singers twitter says occupation - Singer/songwriter/vocal teacher Im sold.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #30
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

lead singer wars