Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #451
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
Safina's right. Serena DOESN'T deserve the number one ranking. It doesn't just go to the best player.
I haven't heard one poster state anything differently so why don't you people leave that along and find another argument cause this one makes you look stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #452
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
On a matter that has been proven so many times to be so subjective like the number 1 player / best player in the world, how can you say that anyone is right or wrong!? Even more, if you start from the basis that you think the person in question said something illogical how can you consider her response to be partially correct at the same time!? Also if I would take part in your sentiments and admit that Safina made those comments out of resentment I would automatically think her whole speech is wrong and since we can all agree that the discussion about the number 1 player is subjective there is no right or wrong, hence the contradiction I have been trying to expose.
You are attempting to 'wax philosophical' on statements she made that were quite simply a (again) 'reaction' to a baited question.
It's up to you whether you want to comprehend that are not.

I've already responded to Safina's statements in there entirety in previous posts.
It is now up to you to either accept those statements of mine, and others' explanations and statements, or not.
Maybe you just need to go back to her comments, take the time to read them thoroughly, and then reconsider which areas are accurate and which aren't.

Many here have already discerned which comments of Safina's are accurate and which were not...as I've also done.
Go back and reread the others posters' statement and responses to those statements as well, if you like.
As for me, at this point, there is nothing left to add.
If you are truly and honestly interested, then you will do these things.
Obviously, no one is forcing you to though.
If you are only interested in having others see it your way, you won't do the above.
If you have a question beyond what I've already responded to, then I will respond.
If you are simply here to jerk my chain, then let's just stop right here because I'm not into wasting my time.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #453
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Please don't act all offended because I'm generalizing, you obviously can see the context of me talking about the fans posting in this thread / responding to my posts. About the second point I have never said the opposite.

I have never said you think she deserves the number 1 ranking which I find it odd for once, considering all the indicators proving she is the best player.
Then obviously, my post wasn't in response to you.
Read that particular posts above mine, and you will understand.

I think you need to seriously consider taking a break and returning when you are calmer.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #454
country flag Wilson_07

Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
And what was I supposed to learn exactly in relation to that? That losing in a final is worse than losing in a first round? ok. Whether I was banned or not, Serena is still a bitch, I'm not gonna start denying that lol

As usual your entire post has nothing to do with/is not replying to what I said. So Servena has played great in some tournaments this year? Great, I can't deny that. Does this mean her first round loss to a nobody is somehow less embarrassing than Maria's loss in the finals at the olympics? No, and that was all I was saying.
Haters like you behave like bitches too, most of the time, so why is it ok if you do that, but if Serena does it, you don't like it?
Shouldn't you be gracious and forgiving then and lead by good example?
Wilson_07 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread