which of these matches are you dying to watch? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: which match are you looking forward to ?

Vika versus Maria 23 28.75%
Petra versus Bouchard 12 15.00%
Halep versus Serena 32 40.00%
Vika versus Petra 21 26.25%
Vika versus Aga 7 8.75%
Serena versus Venus 17 21.25%
Petra versus Venus 12 15.00%
Serena versus Bouchard 32 40.00%
Maria versus Ana 16 20.00%
Any other 12 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:21 AM   #1
country flag thejuju

thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold
which of these matches are you dying to watch?

its vika vs Maria, Vika vs Petra , Vika vs Aga , Serena vs Bouchard
thejuju is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #2
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which of these matches are you dying to watch?

Serena vs Vika!

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Bouchard. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Cornet. Hampton. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #3
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Vika vs Bouchard/Halep of course.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:31 AM   #4
country flag thejuju

thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMJSL View Post
Serena vs Vika!
Given their forms at the moment, i guess the outcome is a given
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:32 AM   #5
country flag Double A

Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future

I voted for almost all of them...

I hate this kind of poll though. The WTA does consist of more than 5 different players.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:36 AM   #6
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuju View Post
Given their forms at the moment, i guess the outcome is a given
Vika always seems to play her best against Serena and Serena isn't playing amazing. It would be interesting and dramatic I think.

Halep and Serena would be my #2.

I would also love to see Halep and Li Na with both in good form.

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Bouchard. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Cornet. Hampton. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #7
country flag thejuju

Oops , i should've included vika vs bouchard and Vika versus Simona ....
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #8
country flag fufuqifuqishahah
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

will be interesting to see if bouchard/halep can win slams once vika and serena are playing well again
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:46 AM   #9
country flag thejuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMJSL View Post
Vika always seems to play her best against Serena and Serena isn't playing amazing. It would be interesting and dramatic I think.

Halep and Serena would be my #2.

I would also love to see Halep and Li Na with both in good form.
I didnt include Li Na as she probably wont play for most of this year and may be ever
Halep versus Serena should be good with halep in great form and serena in atleast decent form
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:57 AM   #10
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

The poll should had been focused on the current WTA event, the Rogers Cup in Montreal:
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...14/806/MDS.pdf

From today's matches I'm interested in these ones:
- Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) vs. [3] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
- [8] Victoria Azarenka (BLR) vs. Alizé Cornet (FRA)
- [16] Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. Camila Giorgi (ITA)

On a larger scale I'm interested in any of Giorgi's matches (as far as she goes), Aga Radwanska's matches (is she can improve her game), and a Serena-Cornet clash (if both can enter the finals ).

On an even larger scale (USOpen series), I'm interested in Halep-Bouchard, Halep-Sharapova, Halep-Serena, Halep-Venus, and to a certain extent Halep-Kvitova, Halep-RadwanskaA, and Halep-Cornet matches .
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 06:36 AM   #11
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute

Vika - Maria
Serena - Maria
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #12
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Vika - Simona . I think this is a great match-up in terms of game styles and we can have very nice matches .

and i voted for Vika - Maria and Serena-Bouchard too .
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 07:11 AM   #13
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Serena vs Peak Nav/Graf/Seles
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #14
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Between matches in the poll- only the ones containing Eugenie...Don't give a shit about others tbh...
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #15
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

La Borz/Bouchard.
Serena/Sharapova.
Quitova/Azarenka
Smitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote