Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #76
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
Quote:
Hi guys, tried on some dresses today for #wtachamps! It's getting closer now. Going to Istanbul on Friday
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #77
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

It's coming up so soon.

petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #78
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I want a Petra vs Serena final
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:14 AM   #79
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I...don't know how much I want that. She's not in the form to beat Serena atm. Last year, maybe. I also don't know if a rematch of last year would be good because Vika's so on fire lately...finals vs. Maria would be fun to see but I don't think Maria will get that far.

#problems?
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #80
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I see the problems and Petra could go 0-3 and not win a set or go 5-0 again and win the whole thing again

I have faith in Petra
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #81
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen any detailed quotes from Petra on her YEC preparation??I ask that b/c it's been almost a polar opposite from her prep for the USO.In NYC,she supposedly had to play 3 tune-ups,w/o resting at all,before the Slam to get ready.However,since her finale at the USO,she has nothing except two very brief stops in Tokyo and Beijing. Does Petra claim that she's ready to show some strong form at YEC? THAT would be very impressive

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #82
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Has anyone seen any detailed quotes from Petra on her YEC preparation??I ask that b/c it's been almost a polar opposite from her prep for the USO.In NYC,she supposedly had to play 3 tune-ups,w/o resting at all,before the Slam to get ready.However,since her finale at the USO,she has nothing except two very brief stops in Tokyo and Beijing. Does Petra claim that she's ready to show some strong form at YEC? THAT would be very impressive
Only (the) Petra Knows.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #83
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
couple pages ago were some links to her interview in Czech or it was in news thread, Petra said that she is ready to play her best and rebound same way like she did after Olympics on USO HC but it's Petra she can easily turn into Shitra
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #84
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has anyone seen any detailed quotes from Petra on her YEC preparation??
Kotyza (after 12 days training) : „ At the end she was a little bit dead, she was fed up . She will have a different training mode in Istanbul … She looked good , but it will be very different situation during matches. All girls have high quality. What Petra could do , she did.“

http://sport.idnes.cz/kvitova-odlete...12015_tenis_ma
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #85
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Kotyza (after 12 days training) : „ At the end she was a little bit dead, she was fed up . She will have a different training mode in Istanbul … She looked good , but it will be very different situation during matches. All girls have high quality. What Petra could do , she did.“

Grrr I'm gonna be very mad if she loses against the pushers...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #86
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Grrr I'm gonna be very mad if she loses against the pushers...
We all gonna be
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #87
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

That's what she looked like in Eastbourne, but I said she looked depressed. I most probably used the wrong word - she definitely looked fed up in Eastbourne too.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #88
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

I just read on twitter that Kerber is moving to #5 on Monday, is this possible? Grrrr

Last edited by steni : Oct 19th, 2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #89
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I just read on twitter that Kerber is moving to #5 on Monday, is this possible? Grrrr
Petra was passed by Kirby at the star of the Asian swing and it feels like a long time ago, well not that long but it feels long. YEC race displays actual rankings not the official, only after YEC official rankings looks right because they are equal. On Monday YEC points are dropped and that's why Petra falls down in official ranking list
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #90
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra was passed by Kirby at the star of the Asian swing and it feels like a long time ago, well not that long but it feels long. YEC race displays actual rankings not the official, only after YEC official rankings looks right because they are equal. On Monday YEC points are dropped and that's why Petra falls down in official ranking list
So Petra is gonna end the year out of the top 5? Well this is pathetic!