Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:47 PM   #166
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

she has one day off tomorrow, pova vs aga in the 3rd
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:00 PM   #167
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
He said that she played below her potential, it was one of the weakest performance by her and that they practiced alot but it didn't translated into her game on court.

upd

there nothing to read, just few quotes from Petra, Aga, HuggyBear and small report about Serena's performance
Maybe Petra should steal Aga's coach?

Cause obviously, by Kotyza's/Petra's actions, results and words, Aga's coach, believes in Petra more than he does (I don't believe that, just silly trolling).

But then again, who knows?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #168
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

At least having low expectations means that I'm not exactly surprised about this...

This is a bad way to start off. It also doesn't give me a lot of hope vs. Maria. The only match I think she'll win is Errani, but she might choke that and go 0-3. ()

(Also, if pretty much any other player made those excuses, I would probably be pissed at them for not playing up to their potential. Instead, I'm just like )
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko

Last edited by netphobia : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #169
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

I dont see Petra winning her next match either f*** she is gonna need a miracle to beat Sharapova
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:50 PM   #170
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I dont see Petra winning her next match either f*** she is gonna need a miracle to beat Sharapova
If you don't feel she's going to beat Errani, why would you be upset about her losing to Sharapova (unless you hate her--Sharapova)?

Last edited by Excelscior : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #171
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Oh fuck me
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #172
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Okay,this probably isn't the best time for negativity,but 41 UEs in 17 games works out to slightly over 2.4 UEs....PER GAME!!!Perhaps Vikapower could give us some stats on this,but my guess is that an average of THREE UEs per game is almost unattainable for pros....sort of like imitating Rafa to the extreme by sticking your hand deep up in your ass WHILE you're playing and trying to strike the ball simultaneously with the free arm.Barring that,the punching bag players who NEVER make it thru qualies probably average around 2.7 or 2.75 UEs per game once in a while which,by my speculation,means that 2.5 is likely rock bottom for any Top 100 WTA player...and Petra almost reached that "achievement".....To echo some earlier wishes,I'd like Navrat to be 'gently assertive' in suggesting to Petra that she could use some help with her mental prep and a few other areas

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #173
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Defending champ @Petra_Kvitova withdraws from #WTAChamps due to viral illness. Will be replaced in the White group by Sam Stosur.

fucking sickness and injuries butchered whole year
this explains her defeat(s) a lot, she is too classy/proud/st*pid? to withdraw/retire
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #174
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

acute bronchitis

http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...la.html#hp-sez

Quote:
I am very sorry to tell you that I have to withdraw from the WTA Championships.Unfortunately I am suffering from BRONCHITIS and after consulting with the WTA medical team I have decided that I am unable to continue here in Istanbul.

Last edited by paulmara : Oct 24th, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #175
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post

well, tbh, it works for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
If you don't feel she's going to beat Errani, why would you be upset about her losing to Sharapova (unless you hate her--Sharapova)?
Oh Im talking about Sharapova, I thought she is Petra's next opponent!
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #176
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
This is better, hopefully she will be ready for Fed Cup!
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #177
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

Well actually such a news should make me sad. But I feel better now. She wasn't looking good during yesterday's match. It looked as if she was in some kind of agony, so it's better for her to go home, rest and be ready for the fed cup final.
bharatkt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #178
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

She should be back in time for the competition that really matters
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #179
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Defending champion Petra Kvitova has withdrawn from the WTA Championships in Istanbul with a viral illness. Australian Samantha Stosur will replace her.
IMO this puts paid to the notion of Kvitova as being any more noble than other top players. She ain't sick! She's playing like crap, can't see how to change that and withdrew to save herself more embarrassment. Sad to see such a stellar talent reach this level.

Last edited by pov : Oct 24th, 2012 at 01:45 PM.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #180
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal)

Thought you said you werent immature
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote