You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you.. - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #106
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutter View Post

Czech teletext is much better

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #107
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
There is a similar thread on MTF. I didn't find a similar thread on TF when I searched so I decided to create this thread.

Ok, I will start.

- When you remember Wozinacki whenever you see the word "Push".
- When you skip very important lessons just because you want to see your fave play aqainst unknown scrub in a 1st round of any tournement.
- Staying awake during the AO so you won't miss anything of it or reorganize your daily schedule before the AO.
- When you meet someone who isn't a really tennis fan but when he/she just mentions a name of a famous tennis player, then you immediately start talking with him/her about your fav players, their play style, how awesome your fav players are and how much you love tennis in general and he/she is like "WTF is wrong with this guy".
- When you praying very hard that your fav doesn't get crushed by Serena Williams whenever your fav plays her.
- When you refuse to go out with your friends because you want to watch a Radwanska/Wozniacki match.
- When your brother/sister (who likes another sport) say something negative about tennis while you are watching your fav player losing, you get mad as hell and start explaning to him/her why their fav sport is so shit compared to tennis.
lol
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #108
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

When playing tennis you can (and do) imitate any players' grunt, mannerisms and service motion.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #109
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

- When you can recite the past slam finalists for the past 10 years by heart.
- When you can name at least 90% of the top 100 easily.
- When the favourite part of your year is going to your local tournament.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #110
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

When you travel 12 hours (drove from Newcastle to Melbourne) to watch your lessor fave play on a shitty outside court.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #111
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

the first thing on your mind when you wake up (or fall off your bed) is to check flashscores on your phone and find your fave has won, only to ADJE fistpump
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #112
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
the first thing on your mind when you wake up (or fall off your bed) is to check flashscores on your phone and find your fave has won, only to ADJE fistpump
You sleep while your fav plays and you seriously consider yourself a tennis fan?
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #113
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH both wings View Post
You sleep while your fav plays and you seriously consider yourself a tennis fan?
Yeah, that's kind of messed up.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #114
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
This It goes beyond staying still for me though. I believe the volume of the TV and placement of objects in the room have something to do with the way my fave is playing. I change the volume/move things around until they start playing well again
Exactly this
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #115
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

When I believe I have a magical gift of sleeping that if I wake up at a certain time during a match my fave (works mostly with Stosur ) will win but unfortunately I can't wake up halfway through a Stosur match every tournament so that's why she's been losing.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #116
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in a week of exams, i do yes

and I'm a major tennis fan gurl, backpacking to Prague for the YEC with my friend!
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #117
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH both wings
Quote:
in a week of exams, i do yes
Sorry, English is only my third language so I don't understand it that well. Did you mean that you are only sleeping in a week of exams, or that you are only considering yourself a tennis fan within a week of exams?
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #118
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanky~skanketta View Post
- Get uber frustrated when you are desperate to know the score (back when smart phones did not exist) and you call your mum and ask her to check the score on TV and she does not know how to read it! ARGHHH!
yeah and then you hear your fave is winning by a huge margin 651 to 275!
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #119
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Sorry, English is only my third language so I don't understand it that well. Did you mean that you are only sleeping in a week of exams, or that you are only considering yourself a tennis fan within a week of exams?
haha, sorry
basically i was using an example of me sleeping early whilst tennis was live during a week of exams but then checking my phone in the morning was the first thing on my mind (not the exam)

sorry my bad, should've stated that in my original receipt
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #120
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and I'm a major tennis fan gurl, backpacking to Prague for the YEC with my friend!
Just to save you from some major disappointment, the YEC is in Istanbul

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote