Beijing R3: Azarenka def. Vesnina 6-3, 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #1
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing R3: Azarenka def. Vesnina 6-3, 6-3

Thank you Vika

Some good games and some bad ones, 9 dfs

Oprandi next.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #2
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: Azarenka def. Vesnina 6-3, 6-3

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #3
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that off-day derailed Vika a bit. Still, good match, just cut down on the DFs please.

Vesnina played really well at times so the scoreline is pretty impressive

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #4
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Some good stuff from both at times, but Vika, that serve
Thank God it was Vesnina, but please improve it in the next rounds

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #5
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Vika
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #6
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Vesnina played way above her actual ranking and at times she played out of her skin. Azarenka was pretty wasteful on occasions but to get a straight sets win even with that erratic serving is pretty respectable. Many very good points.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #7
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a fun match. Much closer than the scoreline suggests, and Vika was lucky to get through it. Elena played about as well as she could. She was playing like a top 10 player for the majority of the second set.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #8
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Also

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #9
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #10
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Entertaining. The better player wins. Good investment of time.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #11
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Lena V did play pretty good for her standards but Vika showed why she's the #1 player even though she didn't bring her A game today.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #12
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed feeling about this match, but glad she's through.
Good chance of snatching the title, go for it gurl
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #13
country flag aselto

aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute aselto has a reputation beyond repute

Many fun points in this match.
I would like Vuvurenka so much more if not for her fake shriek
aselto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #14
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Many fun points in this match.
I would like Vuvurenka so much more if not for her fake shriek
wat fake shriek

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #15
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

Should be able to make it through to the finals.
mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote