Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM   #76
country flag koyak
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
I know - the irony of it.

Well done Aga for fighting through, but I do wish she would withdraw now. She's absolutely knackered
I think Li Na will beat Aga, but Aga has 1 day to rest?
koyak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM   #77
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
44 means she made 44 shots near the net and merely pass the other side of the court only or 44 winners?
She won 44 points after hitting the ball from service boxes or when she was standing near the net and LiDL was hitting a(n unsuccessful) passing shot.

Quote:
I thought that was his face
Forza Sarita is such a sad person. He relentlessly trolls Agatha, but write one bad word about Errani and he's already there throwing insults.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #78
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
LiDL hit quite a few passing shots though.
She only played some decent lobs but overall when Radwanska was at the net she directed most of the shots straight at her. Radwanska is a good volleyer. You can't count on her making stupid volley error. Vinci used more of the angles and that's why Radwanska couldn't really do that much at the net. Most of approach shots played by her are not that difficult, players have really lots of time to decide on how to hit it properly.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #79
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post
I think Li Na will beat Aga, but Aga has 1 day to rest?
so does Li
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:55 PM   #80
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Lol, at least she wasn't limping between points and then running for every ball. Oh wait she isn't Vika.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:55 PM   #81
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
so does Li
She did today. She's playing a night match against Peng tomorrow and she needs to win it first. She was also supposed to beat Aga in Tokyo after all.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM   #82
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
She only played some decent lobs but overall when Radwanska was at the net she directed most of the shots straight at her. Radwanska is a good volleyer. You can't count on her making stupid volley error. Vinci used more of the angles and that's why Radwanska couldn't really do that much at the net. Most of approach shots played by her are not that difficult, players have really lots of time to decide on how to hit it properly.
In the first set she hit about 4 passing shots I think, I agree thought majority went in the net.
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM   #83
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
'44' means all the points won at the net, winners and forced errors included
Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
She won 44 points after hitting the ball from service boxes or when she was standing near the net and LiDL was hitting a(n unsuccessful) passing shot.
Oh then it would make sense. I thought it was just referring to 44 winners only she made at the net but then her winners count in total was just 30++. Thanks.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #84
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

I thought LDL's net stats would be higher considering she hit many great passing shots, though some of Aga's approach shots were just
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #85
country flag flareon

Quote:
She did today. She's playing a night match against Peng tomorrow and she needs to win it first. She was also supposed to beat Aga in Tokyo after all.
I told you already the Chinese tennis federation have sent Peng a large cheque to tank the match so Li can get closer to YEC

H2H is 3-1 to Li.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM   #86
country flag Rest Maria!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilas. View Post
I thought LDL's net stats would be higher considering she hit many great passing shots, though some of Aga's approach shots were just
When a player hits a successful passing shot, it counts as the opponent's unsuccessful net point.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #87
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When a player hits a successful passing shot, it counts as the opponent's unsuccessful net point.
OMG I just thought about it and you're right because she hit from the baseline.
Me so stupid
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM   #88
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Aga will have a day off to rest her "injury"

still I think Na or Shuai should be the favorite on her on Friday
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM   #89
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

lol, what a shitfest from both. At least A-Rad won it, but please pull out of the QF.
Need to rest before YEC, no need to risk an injury getting worse just for ranking points.

Two thought from this crap-match:
1. LOL x 186364926149246 @ Dominguez-Lino for not being able to defeat injured opponent. Kew she's bad, just didn't know she's that bad.
2. Aga should be fined for losing a set to her.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM   #90
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

phew, glad she survived that career threatening injury in 1st set. I mean must have been tough to play last two sets from her deathbed.