Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM   #46
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4

Someone pls upload some highlights and send them to me, sounds funny to watch. Shame I missed it.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:03 PM   #47
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
You want? No problem! Just upload your foto.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM   #48
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post
Maybe we put your face in this picture? Show your face, kaman!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:05 PM   #49
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
Why are you disgusted? It's not funny.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM   #50
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

How funny would it be if she beats Li.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #51
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Not the best from Olympic Games but still fighting - I like it .
Thank You and good luck in next match .

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #52
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Stats:
Aga: 32-37 (net points: 44/65)
LDL: 20-19 (net points: 10/19)
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #53
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Aga's injured Nek minnit, wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post

the power of speaking stone
stahp it
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:17 PM   #54
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdsworth View Post
Stats:
Aga: 32-37 (net points: 44/65)
LDL: 20-19 (net points: 10/19)

And Masha's fans are exciting when she have 5 net points
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM   #55
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why are you disgusted? It's not funny.
Agree, it's not.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM   #56
country flag Bolbo

Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice Bolbo is just really nice

btw
Aga win point after succesfull hotdog
Bolbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #57
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Aga seems to be sooooo tired after the whole year... Good win though, and the first set should never exists...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM   #58
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And Masha's fans are exciting when she have 5 net points
yes, we are exciting indeed
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM   #59
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Agatha's win was NID.

But I have to admit, this thread is entertaining.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM   #60
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

:rofl:
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote