Beijing R3: Bartoli def. Görges 6-3 7-6(2) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM   #61
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: Bartoli def. Görges 6-3 7-6(2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
Does Sabine root for Bayern too?
Eww no, thankfully not.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #62
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:05 PM   #63
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does Sabine root for Bayern too? I only know Jule is hardcore. I was sure she's gonna lose.
Yeah, winning occasionally . But yesterday it was .
I only made the German connection.

Top of the table. Already more points gained than in their first two CL group stages put together.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:19 PM   #64
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Marion gunning for that 1st alternate spot at YEC. Look out Sam

She has been so inconsistent this year. Has a few shockers and then a few good runs.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM   #65
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I only made the German connection.

Top of the table. Already more points gained than in their first two CL group stages put together.
I don't know how it happened.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:36 PM   #66
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Well they got the ball and then they passed it and they put it in the net ... Much to the dismay of the opposition who were probably expecting to win easily.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:38 PM   #67
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Eww no, thankfully not.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #68
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Would've been appropriate for the Azarenka v. Lisicki result thread.
Indeed.

BATE beat Bayern
Batwoman beat Boom-boom-bine

Last edited by Raiden : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #69
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Is this even possible to do worse than Bartoli? I don't really mind her theatrics but no one does worse than her, she is jumping, fistpumping, allezing on every chance she gets this is purely psychotic but still funny
Apparently she can, when your desperate to win, and will do anything.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:56 PM   #70
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Her name appears a lot in those "who has the ugliest game" threads, though

Y'all haven't seen the little guy at his peak (which was on Sunday)

I really hope gorges comes to this kid. I think he was also there last year or in some other tournament cause i remember him but not from this year's tournament. BTW Gorges won her doubles match today.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM   #71
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

NID. now carla please beat the cake!!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #72
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Well of course I'm a bit disappointed that she lost again to Marion, but apparently Marion played well and given how Julia has performed lately I'm pleased with her effort here. I hope she can finish strong in Linz and Luxembourg
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #73
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Always a good day for tennis when that overrated scrub Hypeges loses.
Fatboli is the better player by quite a margin, Hypeges is only good for making unforced errors and trying to kill someone in the crowd (her goals on a tennis court though).
That dangerous kamikaze chose the wrong sport indeed, she should have played baseball instead of tennis, a missed opportunity to have a successfull career for sure.
It's a pity.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:32 PM   #74
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know how it happened.
Germany finding new creative ways to distribute money around Europe without actually using their own money.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM   #75
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Some ridiculous returning by Marion today. Hit 3 return winners in a single game like twice.