Beijing R3: Bartoli def. Görges 6-3 7-6(2) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:26 AM   #1
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing R3: Bartoli def. Görges 6-3 7-6(2)

Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #2
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing R3: Bartoli def. Görges 6-3 7-6(2)

My faves are so fucking dumb.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #3
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing end but I liked the fight Julia showed.

I was really disappointed with her attitude at the USO, this time she didn't just ease off after a hard 1st but actually improved and played a lot better in the 2nd.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #4
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

What was with that creepy chinese guy with the flag that the camera kept going too everytime

good match Jules just lost the plot in the tiebreak.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM   #5
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

From stats it seems not much between them, maybe to finally beat her Julia needs more variety.

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Hradecka~A.Radwanska~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM   #6
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
What was with that creepy chinese guy with the flag that the camera kept going too everytime

That Chinese really scared me.

Great match by Bartoli and the serve was on fire, she just doesn't give a shit about her second serve she hits them even harder than the first sometimes
Julia was seriously impressed by Bartoli's performance she should really reach the semis now.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM   #7
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They showed him 423597 times in the Stosur match too
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM   #8
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Its so hard to see a match with Bartoli.
This ugly gamestyle, how she serves, how she is jumping around between the points , how she grunts...

The chinese boy was sooo cute!

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

Last edited by Zamboni : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
CSN-4TW is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM   #9
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

This match showed why Bartoli is top 10 and Goerges top 30.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #10
country flag danbo

danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of danbo has much to be proud of

bad match up. Goerges has a problem with somebody who takes the ball so early.
danbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #11
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

both played quite good and Marion today's serve...........

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM   #12
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
They showed him 423597 times in the Stosur match too
He loves Görges so much
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM   #13
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxina90 View Post
From stats it seems not much between them, maybe to finally beat her Julia needs more variety.
Do you really believe Julia hit less than 1 UE per game?
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM   #14
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Lost focus for a few moments in the tie break and that lost her the match.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:34 AM   #15
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You need this:

cuz the "creepy guy" you're talking about is a 5 or 6 year old child.
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote