Tennis Forums's Favourite Players 2012. Voting closed, Results in the first post - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #136
country flag Kerbicz

Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all Kerbicz is a name known to all
Re: Women's Tennis Forums's Favourite Players 2012

1. Andrea Petković
2. Kimiko Date
3. Klara Koukalová
4. Heather Watson
5. Jie Zheng
6. Jelena Janković
7. Lucie Šafářová
8. Carla Suárez
9. Julia Görges
10. Lesya Tsurenko
Kerbicz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #137
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

12 - Vika
10 - Serena
8 - Maria
7 - Caro
6 - Sam
5 - Na
4 - Ana
3 - Venus
2 - Petko
1 - Schiavone
MMJSL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #138
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

12 - Bartoli
10 - Hsieh
8 - Kleybanova
7 - Dellacqua
6 - Kanepi
5 - Dulgheru
4 - Paszek
3 - King
2 - Shvedova
1 - Jankovic

I like a bunch of players equally after Kleybanova.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #139
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
If only positive votes are counted, Sharpie is easily winning this one. However, last year her positive votes were offset by many minuses from people who don't like her, with Venus winning overall ahead of Petra (bandwagon).

Nice thread though.
That's the whole point of this thread

Some posters need to stop living vicariously
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #140
country flag fashionguy

fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light

12. Azarenka
10. Kirilenko
8. Safarova
7. Ula Radwanska
6. Hantuchova
5. Wozniak
4. Pironkova
3. Vesnina
2. Cetkovska
1. Benesova
fashionguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #141
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

12. Cirstea
10. Wozniacki
8. A Radwanska
7. McHale
6. Stephens
5. Giorgi
4. Shvedova
3. Eranni
2. Serena
1. U Radwanska
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #142
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

12- Azarenka
10- Stephens
8- Petkovic
7- Serena
6- Lisicki
5- Wozniacki
4- Hlavackova
3-Cornet
2- Venus
1- Sharapova
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #143
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

12 - Li Na
10 - Serena Williams
8 - Petra Kvitova
7 - Victoria Azarenka
6 - Svetlana Kuznetsova
5 - Jelena Jankovic
4 - Angelique Kerber
3 - Vera Zvonareva
2 - Sloane Stephens
1 - Maria Sharapova
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #144
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

12 - Zvonareva
10 - Kirilenko
8 - Sharapova
7 - Panova
6 - Pervak
5 - Vesnina
4 - Kuznetsova
3 - Petrova
2 - Makarova
1 - Kerber

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #145
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka 12
Petkovic 10
Pavlyuchenkova 8
A.Radwanska 7
Kerber 6
Errani 5
U.Radwanska 4
Sharapova 3
Vinci 2
Robson 1

I left out Zvonareva and Bacszinski since they hardly play nowadays, they would have been in otherwise.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #146
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

12 - Sabine Lisicki
10 - Petra Kvitova
8 - Mona Barthel
7 - Angelique Kerber
6 - Marion Bartoli
5 - Agnieszka Radwanska
4 - Serena Williams
3 - Julia Görges
2 - Andrea Petkovic
1 - Li Na
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #147
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

12 - Serena Williams
10 - Venus Williams
8 - Kim Clijsters
7 - Victoria Azarenka
6 - Petra Kvitova
5 - Marion Bartoli
4 - Maria Kirilenko
3 - Li Na
2 - Sabine Lisicki
1 - Vera Zvonareva

Last edited by Olórin : Oct 4th, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #148
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

12 Serena Williams
10 Maria Sharapova
8 Angelique Kerber
7 Marion Bartoli
6 Andrea Petkovic
5 Nadia Petrova
4 Svetlana Kuznetsova
3 Laura Robson
2 Daniela Hantuchova
1 Samantha Stosur
Markus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #149
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

12 Petra Kvitova
10 Shvedova
8 Hsieh Hsu Weih
7 Serena Williams
6 Sara Errani
5 Roberta Vinci
4 Dominique Cibulkova
3 Mona Barthel
2 Petra Martic
1 Ni La

Hon Mention (though they won't get points)- Laura Robson, Victoria Azarenka
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #150
country flag chernssf

chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice chernssf is just really nice

12- Li Na
10- Julia Goerges
8 - Petra Kvitova
7 - Ana Ivanovic
6 - Angelique Kerber
5 - Caroline Wozniacki
4 - Laura Robson
3 - Victoria Azarenka
2 - Serena Williams
1 - Sabine Lisicki
chernssf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote