5th Slam Dream 2R: Punchbag [7] Na Took Tokyo P900 CHAMP Nadia To The Woodshed 61 62 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM   #16
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold
Re: 5th Slam Dream 2R: Punchbag [7] Na Took Tokyo P900 CHAMP Nadia To The Woodshed 61

I can't at all the Chinese/HK posters coming out in droves
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:23 AM   #17
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of
Re: 5th Slam Dream 2R: Punchbag [7] Na Took Tokyo P900 CHAMP Nadia To The Woodshed 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post

Oh Nadia, where is your big form from Tokyo? Fluke?
Well, she had a good draw. A lot of pushers or tactical players who give her slow balls to hit 140kph winners from. The only real surprise for me was the win against Stosur, but then again, it's Stosur and she wasn't healthy.
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:28 AM   #18
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalka View Post
I can't at all the Chinese/HK posters coming out in droves
Any problem caused for you???
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:28 AM   #19
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH both wings View Post
Well, she had a good draw. A lot of pushers or tactical players who give her slow balls to hit 140kph winners from. The only real surprise for me was the win against Stosur, but then again, it's Stosur and she wasn't healthy.
She still beat Aga
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:29 AM   #20
country flag Valanga
Zoooooooooom

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

finally a win

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:29 AM   #21
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

i was definitely cheering for na in this one, nadia just had her big moment.

na-mug's main 3 problems:
- his thread titles.
- clinging on to "SEWTA"
- trying so hard to make "the 5th slam" happen, for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Good tank job Nadia
is there anyone as apologetic of "his" players as the boiled egg?
oh, and how can a tank job be "good"?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:31 AM   #22
country flag andyjason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
i was definitely cheering for na in this one, nadia just had her big moment.

na-mug's main 3 problems:
- his thread titles.
- clinging on to "SEWTA"
- trying so hard to make "the 5th slam" happen, for years
Na Mug wants to draw attention making him feel like he is so famous here
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:32 AM   #23
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Oh Nadia You'll always be remembered as a Saviour

NaNa seems really on fire, hope she'll keep this form and won't lost to some scrub in the next two rounds

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:41 AM   #24
country flag andyjason

I am hoping Nana meet Aga in QF!
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:45 AM   #25
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Well done Na
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:45 AM   #26
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Of course!

A question to an expert.

Why would someone tank when they are full of confidence because they've just won the biggest title of their career?

I'd love to know the answer because I just can't figure it out. She's full of confidence and must feel that she could do the Asia double.

Awaiting your reply cuz I can't understand it
Still waiting for an answer Boiled Egg.

I know you are online still, so wondering why you haven't answered my questions.

I'd like an answer just so I can understand why.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:54 AM   #27
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

finally a win over Nadiagonggong, biatch.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:01 AM   #28
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Of course!

A question to an expert.

Why would someone tank when they are full of confidence because they've just won the biggest title of their career?

I'd love to know the answer because I just can't figure it out. She's full of confidence and must feel that she could do the Asia double.

Awaiting your reply cuz I can't understand it
you're really good at detecting sarcasm, aren't you?

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:28 AM   #29
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

aga
well li is on fire again
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:31 AM   #30
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future turtle-rn has a brilliant future

Flowerkilla no more. Well done NaNa.
turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote