Tennis tipping #41c Suzhou Congrats to Imperfect Angel,fallansky/Hidalgo! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #151
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis tipping #41c Suzhou Final day diffs posted!

Did I win?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #152
country flag luvwilliams

luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice

congrats to the winners
thx to my partner
and thx to the manager buji
good luck next week
luvwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #153
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all who made this event a success.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #154
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold

second doubles title!
congrats to Imperfect Angel with single title!
congrats to my doubles partner fallansky! great event!
thanks to buji for exellent managing!
highest singles ranking #59.
TT doubles: Titles (4) Clermond-Ferrand'12, Suzhou'12, Saguenay'12 Antalya22'12
RU: Rockhampton'12 Ningbo'12 Mildura'13
was playing 52 weeks in TT before retirement
PAW: WON USO'12
Hidalgo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #155
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the winners! I'm already happy to reach the final after a long losing streak

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #156
country flag buji

buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future buji has a brilliant future
Re: Tennis tipping #41c Suzhou Thursday OOP at post #7

Singles Main Draw

Finals Day 2/2

02:00 | Imperfect Angel (HKG) vs. (7) MarkNL (NED) #SR: 0-0 Hsieh 64 36 63 vs Duan 75 26 64

Doubles Main Draw

Finals Day 2/2

04:03 | fallansky/Hidalgo (POL/ESP) vs. Cheda 16.17/luvwilliams (SRB/CHN) #SR: 3-0 ; Hsieh vs Duan ; SR Diff : Hsieh 2-0 vs Duan 2-1

buji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #157
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all
Re: Tennis tipping #41c Suzhou Congrats to Imperfect Angel,fallansky/Hidalgo!

Congrats to Imperfect Angel for winning singles
Congrats and special thanks to my doubles partner Hidalgo
and thanks to our tournament manager buji
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #158
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

Congrants to winners! But I'm still 0-4 in finals, singles and doubles.
I must congratulate to my mate, great week for us! It's first week how I play this game after pause, and I'm happy for that I've done.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #159
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

And excellent managing buji!
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote