Halloween Confrontation VIII - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #106
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Halloween Confrontation VIII

omg
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #107
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #108
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #109
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Thhat just keeps getting better
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #110
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

miffedmax

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #111
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going dude

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #112
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

THE SURVIVORS HUDDLE TOGETHER UNDER A TREE. IT IS RAINING HARDER NOW, AND LIGHTNING, TOO. ALL BUT QUEEN MASHA ARE SOPPING WET. SOMEHOW, SHE REMAINS DRY, HER MAKEUP PERFECT.

VEE:
How does she do that?

DANI:
Look over there! It’s a waxworks! (see this thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=468662 for why a wax museum was mandatory in this confrontation).

MARION:
Please, who would be stupid enough to go into a wax museum?

SERENA:
Seriously. Haven’t you seen the movie?

MARION:
Yes. The classic with Vincent Price…

SERENA:
No, no. The scary one with Paris Hilton.

MASHA:
We think that movie was poorly cast. You know who would have been much better in the lead role?

VIKA:
Blake Lively?

MASHA:
As if. Camilla Belle. Best. Ass—We mean Actress—Ever.
DANI:
Well, you girls do you want. I have a work order to install Mohawk Laminate in that wax museum, and I’m going to do it. Isn’t it ironic? Thanks to Mohawks lasting shine and durability, they’ll never need to wax the floors at the waxworks!

LENA:
I want my mommy.

VIKA:
I can’t believe we’re like ¾ of the way through this confrontation and that’s the first time she’s said that.

LENA:
Well, every time I was about to say it, Sabs interrupted me with some story about nearly dying. And now she’s dead. Poor Sabs. Her being dead makes me miss Mommy Vera so much.

SERENA:
What?

JJ:
Don’t try and figure her out. This is the woman who thinks that if she hits a ball crosscourt 99 times in a row, she’ll catch you off guard when she does it the 100th time.

SERENA:
True. But then you’re talking to a woman who could only remember that about Lena at grand slams.

DANI:
C’mon, girls. Mohawk Laminate may be easy to install, but even it won’t install itself.

THE WOMEN ENTER THE WAX MUSEUM. THE FIGURES ARE…BAD. REALLY BAD.

MASHA:
That is the worst E.T. we have ever seen.

SARA:
Screw you. It’s me.

VEE:
Oh, hi Sara.

SARA:
Yes. I’ve been hiding in here for hours! Thank God you’ve found me!

A GREAT BANGING AND CLATTERING COMES FROM DOWN THE HALL.

MARION:
What’s that?

DANI:
Not even the banging of ghostly chains and scraping of flesh-rending monstrous claws can damage the tough finish of Mohawk Laminate!

ENTER JO-LA.

JJ:
You’re alive! But how?

JO-LA:
As you can see, (JO-LA POINTS TO GAPING HEAD WOUND), the iron spike hit me in the head! Lucky for me I’m a brainless ballbasher who doesn’t even remember to sign up for tournaments!

Hey, wait. It that Sara?

THE REST OF JO-LA’S HEAD EXPLODES, HER WIG LANDING IN SARA’S HANDS.

LENA:
Mommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!

JO-LA:
(WHO STILL HAS A BARLEY FUNCTIONING MANDIBLE)
It’s okay coach, I can play.

LENA:
They made a waxwork of me once. Maxim says it probably moves more in bed than I do. I told him if it moved, it would be an animatronic, not a waxwork. He started to cry. He cries a lot, because he’s sensitive.

LI:
My husband cries when he sees the credit card bills.

JJ:
Wait! What was that noise?

VIKA:
I think it was just Johanna walking into a wall. Again.

SARA:
No, it came from down the hall…

SERENA:
Look! It’s…actually, I’m not sure who the hell that’s supposed to be.

DANI:
Cynthia Zimmerman?

MARION:
Justine?

LENA:
Max? Not my husband. My deranged stalker.

VEE:
Don’t be silly. That must be Larcher de Brito.

EVIL ANIMATED WAX FIGURE OF SANCHEZ-VICARIO:
Oh, read the damn sign. I know I actually look nothing like myself. But I’m still going to kill you.

SHE STARTS CHOMPING GIANT METAL TEETH.

LENA:
See? I told you. She’s technically an animatronic, not a waxwork. MOMMMMEEEEE!

SARA:
This is horrible. SHE SHOVES THE HEADLESS JO-LA INTO THE ARMS OF THE ASV WAXWORK ANIMATRONIC. BLOOD AND GORE FLIES AS THE WOMEN FLEE…
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs

Last edited by miffedmax : Oct 20th, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #113
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sara E.T. part

Sabine's dead

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #114
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

E.T.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #115
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Errani E.T has made it
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #116
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

E.T.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #117
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

The latest installation is the best yet .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #118
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

keeps getting better

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #119
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

That was the best bit so far, I completely forgot Li was still with us and she just popped up I loved it
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #120
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

E.T.

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote