Halloween Confrontation VIII - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #91
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Halloween Confrontation VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
DANI:
But Mohawk Laminate is so easy to install! And so durable!

PETRA:
God, are we ever going to hear the end of these Mohawk jokes?

VIKA:
Yeah, about the same time as you stop banging 12-year-olds. In other words, never.

God, I need to get out of here. I wish I had a big, throbbing…

LENA:
I’m getting the vapors…

VIKA:
…bike between my legs.
NOOOOOOOOO

netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #92
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Wacky but I like it. Keep it up.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #93
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Domi

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #94
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Poor domi she shrunk, caro the hero!
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #95
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I have a picture of Caro getting the club out that cracks me as much as Li and Ana on the pedobus

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #96
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

What if sth like that happens:

Sabs getting to meet the Lord because of being told to ** over and die with an unknown fan aka. Mike attemptig to aid her.
Caro having her legs split in half while trying to still improve her 1st serve parting the feet even more.
Rena scared to death by a combo Justine's Allez-Eva's Hindrance monster.
Vika dying because of Snickers obesity.

God, such unfortunate ways to meet one's end
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #97
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

AS THEY RUSH OUT, TAYLOR STARTS TO FLOAT AWAY, LIKE A BALLOON! THE GIRLS GRAB AT HER, BUT SHE IS RISING TOO FAST!

JO-LA:
She’s flying.

CARO:
Higher than that Austrian dude.
ANA:
Higher than Flavia.

(PAUSE).
Okay. Maybe not that high.

PETRA POINTS.
Look! A petting zoo!

MASHA:
We can see no way that this can possibly end well.

LENA:
Think of the children!

PETRA:
I am!

SHE RUNS TOWARD THE PETTING ZOO AS FAST AS SHE CAN.

JJ: (MONOTONE, FILING HER NAILS):
No. Don’t go. It’s a trap.

PETRA RUNS INTO THE PETTING ZOO, THE OTHER WOMEN IN HOT PURSUIT.

PETRA:
Where are the baby animals? Where are the young boys?

ANDY:
Please, Petra…wait, what’s going on??

SUDDENLY, FROM A NETWORK OF BURROWS AND TREES, AN ARMY OF NINJA CHIPMUNKS ISSUES FORTH! THEY SWARM OVER ANDY, AND CHATTERING MENACINGLY, FORCE THE OTHER WOMEN TO BACK OFF. WITHIN SECOND, POOR ANDY IS BOUND WITH VINES AND HAULED DOWN A GIANT CHIPMUNK BURROW!

VEE:
It’s so sad…yet so appropriate.

PETRA:
LOOK! What cute little boys!

PETRA POINTS AT THREE BROTHERS WHO ARE PETTING A BABY WOLF.

LENA:
No, Petra, no! Think what sort of children would have a pet wolf!

BUT IT’S TOO LATE! PETRA RUSHES TOWARD THE BOYS!

THE BOYS SMILE WITH DELIGHT!

VIKA:
The kids look familiar. They remind of someone.

THE BOYS REVEAL THEIR FANGS AND LEAP ON PETRA.

ZHENG:
Oh noes! They are the Sons of Myskina! Run for your lives!

THE WOMEN FLEE, LEAVING THE BOYS TO FEAST ON THE SCREAMING PETRA!

CUT TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF MUUD.

ALL THE MEMBERS ARE LAUGHING.

ORACENE:
No, Piotr, tell again how you convinced your daughter to wear that ridiculous Kremlin Cup dress in public!

SUDDENLY MOMMY VERA SITS BOLT UPRIGHT IN HER ROCKING CHAIR AND PRESSES A HAND TO HER TEMPLE.

MOMMY VERA:
Oh dear…yes, a message.

SNEKI:
You mean “The Whining?”

MOMMY VERA:
Yes. That sense that somewhere, our idiot daughters have gotten themselves into grave danger!

PIOTR:
Quickly! To the MUUDmobile!

THE GRANDMARENKA WAVES HER CANE.
Stop! Think about what you are doing!

Just rushing off to face death!
Without even considering that gas is $3.59 a gallon and the MUUDmobile is a 1957 ZIL that gets about 10 mpg?

SNEKI:
Good point. I’ll check the Greyhound schedule.

THE GRANDMARENKA:
Yes. And don’t forget I have a seniors discount.

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK OF DEATH…

THE WOMEN HAVE COME ACROSS A MERRY-GO-ROUND.

SABS:
No…no…please tell me that we don’t have to ride the merry-go-round.

JO-LA:
Don’t be such a ‘fraidy cat!

JJ:
Seriously, are you that stupid?

BUT IT’S TOO LATE! JO-LA IS ON THE FIRST HORSE. EVEN NOW, A STRANGE MIST FLOATS OUT OF THE MERRY-GO-ROUND. ZHENG, ANGIE, SABS, CARO AND ANA MOVE TOWARD IT AND CLIMB ABOARD. SUDDENLY, IRON BANDS SNAP AROUND THEIR WAISTS, LOCKING THEM IN PLACE. SLOWLY, THE MERRY GO ROUND STARTS TO SPIN. AS IT TURNS, THE WOMEN GASP, FOR RIDING ON THE BROWN HORSE IS A NAKE NASTYA MYSKINA!

NASTYA:
How do you like my fucking merry-go-round?

Of course, it’s perfectly safe.

THE MERRY GO ROUND GOES FASTER AND FASTER.

NASTYA:
Except for the fact that it isn’t.

MASHA:
My God. Can she go two sentences without contradicting herself.

NASTYA:
Of course I fucking can!

It’s just that I can’t help but contradict myself all the fucking time. But that’s not important now!

What is important are the steel spikes!

STEEL SPIKES START TO EMERGE FROM THE HORSES, AND THE MERRY-GO-ROUND STARTS TO START AND STOP SO VIOLENTLY THAT THE WOMEN ARE THROWN AT THE SHARP TIPS…UNTIL

THE SURVIVORS FLEE IN TERROR.

TO BE CONTINUED…
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #98
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LENA:
Think of the children!

PETRA:
I am!
It will never get old
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #99
country flag John.
Shining like a laser beam!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

So good
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #100
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #101
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

So Much death I have no idea who is still alive,

the petra and young boy slayed me
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #102
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Poor domi she shrunk, caro the hero!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #103
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #104
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I laughed at JJ filing her nails.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #105
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LENA:
Think of the children!

PETRA:
I am!
Quote:

NASTYA:
How do you like my fucking merry-go-round?

i am so done
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote