Beijing R1: Sharapova def. Halep 7-5 7-5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM   #1
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing R1: Sharapova def. Halep 7-5 7-5

Didn't expect it to be so close.

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:52 AM   #2
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R1: Sharapova def. Halep 7-5 7-5

LAWD. her form isn't as dreck as it was in Tokyo, but I hope she picks it up.
Halep did some great retrieving though! Onto the next one
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM   #3
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

one positive from this? points added

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM   #4
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Sharapova's form hasn't improved since Tokyo, still too much for Simona. The girl is probably too short to ever develop effective serve.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:54 AM   #5
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

damn beijing with these totally empty crowds and completely uncommitted audience.
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM   #6
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Despite the unexpected closeness of the scoreline, I haven't watched Halep play much so I can't say I was overly impressed with her game. As soon as she found herself with a chance to take a set, she folded meekly at 5-5 in both sets. I think she did well enough to hang in there but she was simply on the back foot most of the time and 4 winners is very poor although Sharapova was either hitting winners or UEing everywhere.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM   #7
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
damn beijing with these totally empty crowds and completely uncommitted audience.

Did you fucking watch the match??
Lots of people watch sharapova's match.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:56 AM   #8
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

MessyPova in da haus. Nothing is worse for Masha than to understand that she can win the match only hitting as hard as possible.

Full credit to Simona's defence that match was close, because even defensive shots were going close to the baseline

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
awful crowd , tournament is hardly watchable.... It's the same as football played on empty stadium (it happens when crowd is DQ)

Quote:
the qulity of these lots of people as tennis fans was miserable. Only clapping hands during Hawk Eye Challange- that's all the can do

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:56 AM   #9
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

4 winners ...

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:57 AM   #10
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Pheeew, nice way to fight through when your not playing your best Masha
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:57 AM   #11
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjason View Post
Did you fucking watch the match??
How obvious does sarcasm have to be for you to detect it?
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:57 AM   #12
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Cirstea next
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM   #13
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
How obvious does sarcasm have to be for you to detect it?
Even if you hate Asia,
doesn't mean that you have to do that.
Sharapova's match got many people to watch.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:59 AM   #14
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM   #15
country flag za091021

za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope she won't make an early exit.
za091021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote