US (with supposedly 'too fat' Taylor Townsend win Jr Fed Cup! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:41 PM   #16
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US (with supposedly 'too fat' Taylor Townsend win Jr Fed Cup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
For you, maybe. For the junior players who got to make the trip to Barcelona for the team competition, I doubt it was a waste of time.
A free junket I'm happy for them.

At 14 Kournikova was winning real Fed Cup matches, sure these Americans wouldn't make the actual Fed Cup team but a lot of teens would for their respective countries if their countries are small. I'm just so fed up of all this talk of junior success, like any of it is relevant come seniors.

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:45 AM   #17
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I think this seems like a total waste of time tournament to be honest. No need for a Jr. Fed Cup
I don't think any of the girls involved find this to be a total waste of time.

So, I don't know why you think that.
Do you even watch junior tennis?

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:50 AM   #18
country flag roguedandelion

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

Never heard of this.
roguedandelion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote