Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #226
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

curious but what made u change ur mind about her?
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #227
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Stabbing me in the back as usual
You only changed the tune when I pointed out to you that Masha had her share of early losses at majors and that it didn't stop you guys from hoping that she'd bounce back. Before you were acting like Serena was done, so don't play cute now.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #228
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
curious but what made u change ur mind about her?
I don't dislike her as a person. I'm not like the crazed Pova fans are with Serena -- I don't want her to get injured or die.

I just don't support her as a tennis player. And its fun riling Povatards up.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.

Last edited by miffedmax : Dec 10th, 2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: insults
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #229
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

stay away from Razzano at the FO

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #230
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Did I confess that? I just said that I saw receipts from LBV from 2004
That being said don't try to figure me out Svetlio it will take you centuries.
Kinda realised that you basically confessed that this is your 273 account so had to go back and edit. Don't worry I ain't a kiss & tell kinda gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post

Well well well. I am glad that you've found a constructive new hobby, pulling 8 year old receipts. I used to really like Maria back then. Keep getting your life over 8 year old receipts and victories - I understand that its all you have at this point.

In any event, we have all fallen short of the glory of the Lord at one point in time. As of 2013, I still want Lucifer's daughter to lose every match she plays.

You know I would do everything for you.

First of all, two of the quotes date back to 2008 when you congratulated the Satan's daughter on her AO crown. This was 4 years ago so I sincerely hope for your sake that you ain't majoring in something connected with maths, Justy.

Secondly, it saddens me so much to find out that you are a backtracking wannabe bitch like Miss Reetard, I thought of you as a real heterosexual man.

Thirdly, stanning for Miss Gurl is beyond being classified as an unforgivable sin. Once you worship the daughter of Satan you are marked for life.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #231
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
First of all, two of the quotes date back to 2008 when you congratulated the Satan's daughter on her AO crown. This was 4 years ago so I sincerely hope for your sake that you ain't majoring in something connected with maths, Justy.
oh NOEEE.. you are so getting banned for yet another month for calling a player "satan", considering you were banned for referring Goddess Vika as "demon"

waiT, martha ain't TF-mod favorite Vika. Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomere View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #232
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
oh NOEEE.. you are so getting banned for yet another month for calling a player "satan", considering you were banned for referring Goddess Vika as "demon"

waiT, martha ain't TF-mod favorite Vika. Sorry
Do you do anything other than bitching about the mods and indirectly trying to get them to ban posters you don't like? That quote in your sig couldn't be more accurate.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #233
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

There's no real formula or accumulating a backlog of matches that can really prove fool-proof to peaking at RG. Quite simply she has to perform better there. She has to prioritise her best tennis for that event.

That said, I've always maintained that a heavy clay-court schedule is a pre-requisite for maximising one's chances at RG. Especially for someone like Serena, where the transition isn't a natural one compared to other surfaces.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #234
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
There's no real formula or accumulating a backlog of matches that can really prove fool-proof to peaking at RG. Quite simply she has to perform better there. She has to prioritise her best tennis for that event.

That said, I've always maintained that a heavy clay-court schedule is a pre-requisite for maximising one's chances at RG. Especially for someone like Serena, where the transition isn't a natural one compared to other surfaces.
I agree with your first opinion, but wonder about the second one when discussing Serena. But I can definitely understand your logic.

I'm of the opinion that simply practicing on the slow red stuff (Mouratoglou Tennis Academy) will be enough for a player like Serena.
History has already proven this to be the case. And she has already vastly improved, as her latter season results have already shown.

Personally, I'm not a bit worried about actual tournaments she will, or needs, to play leading up to the FO. As long as she takes adequate time to train her body to adjust to the slow clay conditions, footwork, and taking her time to patiently constructing points, she will be a force.
The only thing I see her possibly having a problem with is the 'patience' part.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #235
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsova View Post
Do you do anything other than bitching about the mods and indirectly trying to get them to ban posters you don't like? That quote in your sig couldn't be more accurate.
Yes, apart from contributing absolutely nothing to GM, I also screen cap posts from other sub-forums, stalk twitters of posters I don't like, trash talk posters and players in a sub-forum and throw shade, read them down, spill lukewarm tea 11111, etc etc

Good sis Akil is such an inspiration to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomere View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #236
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I see no lies.

Oh, noes! You do realise that such a repression will mean your own demise as well Justy, don't you?

DEAD

@Dominic you've gotta see this man

Bastard got exposed
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #237
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
DEAD

@Dominic you've gotta see this man

Bastard got exposed
Shall we pull out your receipts from the Olympics final, skinhead? The ones that got you banned? You have no room to talk about exposure.
Yes, I liked Pova in the past, but I don't like her anymore. Is that NOT my right, to stop liking a tennis player?

All these bottom feeding assholes are so obsessed with LBV and he does. I understand that I keep you bitches pressed, but you should at least publicly pretend that I don't.

██████████████████ʘ

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Dec 9th, 2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #238
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Shall we pull out your receipts from the Olympics final, skinhead? The ones that got you banned? You have no room to talk about exposure.
LIES LIES and more LIES. I have NEVER been banned. I congratulated Serena for Olympics what the hell are you talking about?
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #239
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LIES LIES and more LIES. I have NEVER been banned. I congratulated Serena for Olympics what the hell are you talking about?
Well you should have been. For the rank stupidity and feeble mindedness you seem to take pride in, if nothing else.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #240
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Quote:
Oh you weren't? I confuse the Stormfront members sometimes, my apologies. You weren't the one that said they wanted Serena to die, its was another one.

In any event, stay pressed bitch.

██████████████████ʘ